RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How rude are vets? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52399)

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:16 PM

How rude are vets?
 
I mean how naughty are vets allowed to be?

seriously like is there a limit point?

we are full of innuendo and naughty talk but just how far would it/could it go?

are we supposed to be responsible about limiting how far we push the smuttiness?

over the years there have been some pretty full on stuff on occasion and I just wondered where the line is and have we crossed it ever?

do we even have one?

or do we get to blame and naughty shananigans on our MH issues? :tongue2:

PropheticStar 18-06-2008 11:17 PM

Haha.

You realise it's my job to moderate the levels of filth in Vets, right?

aka we're doomed!

Casper_Fading 18-06-2008 11:18 PM

you know alchy dear... matt is right about that adult thing in the title :P

If there was a line... we've rubbed it out and but a picture of a dildo there long long ago :P

We just are. We're old enough to know what we're taling about (most of the time) and we enjoy it! For many of us this is the place where our smuttyness can come out safely!

So... go SMUT!

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:19 PM

really????

pmsl thats the funniest thing ever!

seriously there are limits??

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:20 PM

I take my role very seriously as the-adder-of-adult-content

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:21 PM

its just i remember in like 2003 having a BDSM session with everyone getting nude whippings etc... the line got a bit blurry between cyber sex and smutty silliness... and it seems to regularly

Casper_Fading 18-06-2008 11:22 PM

I'm sure you do :P

limits? i think none of us have ever stepped over that... oh so smutty line to downright unacceptable. If we had, someone would have had said something! There's nothing wrong with good clean smut... if there is such a thing :P we've kept it at the inappropriate level for youngsters (though if they're on the net then they've prolly seen much much worse!) and we're happy there...

aren't we?

Queen Crabbit 18-06-2008 11:22 PM

I don't think there's any limits to WHAT is said, but there are to WHERE it's said and the frequency of smutty v. non smutty posts.

I.e. If a post is made to be smutty from the start, then fair game.

If a post is made to be completely smut free and gets turned into a smut fest (which I have never seen happen, btw) then that's not cool.

If a non-smutty thread gets the odd smutty comment thrown in, then fair enough, but there's a limit on how much (i.e. a welcome post, or an I'm leaving for a bit post or whatever) and what.

Or that's the way I see it anyway.

Aidee 18-06-2008 11:27 PM

lol, we did get quite the talking to about......4 months before v2 closed about the level of smut we had reached. The mods came in and gave us a bit of a talking to because there was so much smut it was making people uncomfortable.

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:28 PM

so if I was to like talk about getting all aroused whilst watching lesbian porn of a police woman "disciplining" a shop lifter by making her perform oral sex... would that get me punished?

Casper_Fading 18-06-2008 11:29 PM

we're definitely not a smut free zone by any stretch of the imagination. but i agree with chels, we know where and when it's acceptable!

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:29 PM

aidey - I must have missed that... what a shame... can you pretend you didnt tell me ;-)

Aidee 18-06-2008 11:29 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

*pounces*
*licks*


Like Ewin said......she is responsible for regulating the smut......which does mean we are all doomed.

I remember getting into a topless jello/pudding wrestling match with a certain vets mod.......

Aidee 18-06-2008 11:30 PM

I see what is going on here!

Alchy wants to be punished by Erin with her mod whip!

Casper_Fading 18-06-2008 11:32 PM

Maybe the ultimate solutionw ould be to add a Smut lable along with the Adult label.... so it would be *ADULT* *SMUTTY*

that would solve it :P if you're warned you shouldn't read it if you get uncomfy!

Alchemyst 18-06-2008 11:32 PM

but Im such a good girl *looks shocked*

All I'm Living For 18-06-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Alchy wants to be punished by Erin with her mod whip!
looks like it!

Aidee 18-06-2008 11:34 PM

Right. Of course you are dear :P

Bitter_Angel 18-06-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alchemyst (Post 861231)
so if I was to like talk about getting all aroused whilst watching lesbian porn of a police woman "disciplining" a shop lifter by making her perform oral sex... would that get me punished?


If your lucky by the police woman. Depends where you are I supposse ;)

Pomegranate 18-06-2008 11:40 PM

If it's labelled adult I don't see why there should be any problem. Bit of smut is good for the health.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.