RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Not sure? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51590)

I am a cat 13-06-2008 08:26 PM

Not sure?
 
Theres nothing wrong with me! So I was thinking about stopping my fluoxetine 60mg...just not having it anymore..im fed up with people saying anorexia this, psychosis that, voices this, harming that, depression this, suicide that..
:pinch:
I dont know what to do?

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 09:19 PM

Don't stop taking them darling. Your not alright. Please think straight sammi. I love you.

I am a cat 13-06-2008 09:23 PM

But I dont want it anymore...and I have to have a blood test wednesday and I know its going to bed, and they are gonna give me more tablets and im goig to refuse because I dont want any anymore...im fine seriously

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 09:24 PM

Sammi.

You&Me know your NOT fine, i know its horrible for me to say that, but your not babes.

i love you xxx

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 10:05 PM

Sammi? Where have you gone to?

xx

I am a cat 13-06-2008 10:08 PM

Im still here just thinking :(

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 10:11 PM

Don't stop taking them darl. Listen to Trace, she's an intellegent woman, who has helped me through alot of things.

Your not ready to come off the meds.

I am a cat 13-06-2008 10:20 PM

Ok..maybe im just tired and not thinking proply?
dont know everything just seems so messed up

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 10:24 PM

Maybe sammi. You should get to bed, get your head straight and ill text you in the morning

xxxx

I am a cat 13-06-2008 10:25 PM

Ok thanks sweetie *cuddles you* I hope your ok..

Diamonds. 13-06-2008 10:26 PM

Im fine. Worry about yourself. Im off to bed babes.

Ill text you after 12 tomorrow.

Love you loads

Kisses

xxxx

x-dying-inside-x 14-06-2008 12:21 AM

Sammi please dont stop taking it.
it will do more harm than good if you just stop.
if you want to talk you know where i am.
xx

EyelinerAndCigarettes 14-06-2008 11:22 AM

*smooches you with care*

I love you so much.

Please don't go off them, or at elast talk to your (nice) GP about it? see what he says.

I miss you <3

x

Steel Maiden 14-06-2008 01:31 PM

Believe me, it is best not to stop the meds. I know because I've stopped my olanzapine before and its not pretty.

I am a cat 14-06-2008 07:17 PM

Help
 
:pinch: I feel so crap
I want to give up
I want to dissapear
why is this happening to me
What did I do
Ive had enough
I want someone elses live
:crying:

Steel Maiden 14-06-2008 07:47 PM

Are you taking your meds? Do you have a crisis line you can call? x

I am a cat 14-06-2008 07:49 PM

Yes I am taking my meds :( but they arent doing anything for me...I have a crisis line but I dont want to call it because all they ever say is "distract yourself"

Steel Maiden 14-06-2008 07:54 PM

I suppose that the crisis line is not always the best route. What medication are you on again?

I am a cat 14-06-2008 07:58 PM

Fluoxetine 60mg which is complete crap.
I dont know what to do

Steel Maiden 16-06-2008 12:10 PM

Fluoxetine didn't work for me either.
You need to make an appt with your doctor asap.
I don't know what else to say, but if you ever get into a serious crisis, go to A&E.
x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.