RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Won't be around for a while (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51477)

effervescence 13-06-2008 12:19 AM

Won't be around for a while
 
I've finished my exams so going home for 3 weeks, so I won't be on RYL.

Hope everyone is ok.

See you in 3 weeks.

xxx

All I'm Living For 13-06-2008 12:24 AM

i hope you did well in your exams. see you in a few weeks! *hugs*

lil-princess 13-06-2008 12:51 AM

I hope the exams went well and well done for completing them :)
*huggles*
See you in 3 weeks xx take care of yourself xx

blondiebear 13-06-2008 01:06 AM

Looking forward to seeing you again.
Take care of yourself!

Yellow 13-06-2008 06:37 AM

will miss you.
please take care while youre away.
much love.
xxxxxxxxxx

Pomegranate 13-06-2008 06:55 AM

Chloe!!! *pounces on you* Will miss you sweetie. I hope your 3 weeks at home goes alright xxx

Auburn Shadow 13-06-2008 07:12 AM

Hope the exams didn't go too badly.
Have a good time at home and take care of yourself.

xxx

MammaMia 13-06-2008 09:15 AM

Hope your exams weren't too bad.
Have nice 3 weeks off I say =D

irkeninvader 15-06-2008 10:07 AM

Yay, glad your exams are over :D I hope you have a good time at home. Take care of yourself hun

Margo 15-06-2008 10:23 AM

have a nice time.

Pomegranate 16-06-2008 05:15 PM

Missing you Chlo :( xxx

curvyphoenix 16-06-2008 05:43 PM

Congrats on being done your exams, stay safe while you are home for three weeks.

Casper_Fading 16-06-2008 11:22 PM

have fun at home, yay for exams being over! look forward to seeing you return to our wonderful home away from the world :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.