![]() |
hello everyone
hey, im not sure if i qualify being here just yet, but from what ive read, 25 is quite late to be... well, to be as i am. i saw a post on the general forum (carrie79 - Hi) , and Avalanche's response to it, redirecting her here. i dont know, tell me to go elsewhere if needs be. whatever.
|
hi triscar welcome to RYL.
post wherever you feel comfortable :) it is true that most of the older members do congregate here, mainly people from 18/19 upwards. hope you're ok and find all you want/need here :D |
well, im 25, so i guess i better set my pack down, im here on the long haul. thanks shadow-light.
|
welcome to you - look forward to getting to know you
|
warm welcomes to vets!!!
hope you like it here. *welcoming snuggles* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
Welcome to vets. Hope you find what you need here. We're a bit eccentric but generally a good bunch!
|
Hello and welcome :)
|
Welcome, please get in touch any time. Take care. xxx
|
wow... i posted in the wrong forum before, so thanks for moving me one_step_closer, and thank you all for making me feel so welcome... i look forward to getting to know you all a bit better soon. take care all, and thanks again :D
|
Welcome to Vets! My name is Erin, and I am the vets special mod (okay okay, i meant "special")
Lovely to see you here :) |
Heya!
Nice to see ya! ah twenty-five your only a young thing I'm late 30's welcome to vets! Hope that you find the site is helpfull and u enjoy your time with us! Best Wishes, Craig |
Wecome Triscar, look forward to see you around and getting to know you better!
:waving: |
Hi! Settle in to the forum, we're a decent enough bunch! I'm 22 with baby on the way, so I'm probably 'too old' as well, but that's the way we are.
Vic x |
welcome, welcome. grab a piece of rug, sit down and settle in.
|
welcome to vets!! I'm Caitlyn
|
oh my, so many welcomes, and all warm ones at that! thanks a lot you guys, hope to see you on a posting soon :p
|
Hi
Welcome to vets! I am trying to settle in here aswell after spending time in the general forums and people here really have been great:thumbup: Don't worry, I'm 26 and re-started sh when I was 24. Feel free to contact me via pm *hugs* |
This was a nice intro. that you gave. It's nice to have you here. You will find what you want.
|
hey welcome!
|
oh and even i say i'm 'just a girl', i'm, like adam well pointed out once, 'all woman'
lol i'm 37 |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.