![]() |
Fo' Shizzle
The way to win your heart?
Hmm... I'm not sure When was the last time you really laughed? The last time my father did something really stupid Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl & Slurp C= Are you dating the last person you kissed? Nope What are you like when you're drunk? Depends Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Yes C= Who knows a big secret about you? Me XD How long is your hair? Shortish Do you like Batman? Yeah, but I prefer Robin Who was the last person who told you they loved you? My father |= When was the last time you sang out loud? Last night, in the shower C= What did you have for breakfast? Snap, Crackle & Pop C= Is your birthday on a holiday? No What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? Yeah *looks at the flying pig in the sky* Did you have a nap today? No, but I want one When is your birthday? 10th June Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I don't know Do you have any regrets? Yep, loads Do you miss anyone atm? Yep Do you use an alarm clock? I did. But it didn't wake me up so I use my mother instead C= Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Dowonstairs on the sofa Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes What colour is your favorite shoe? White Who would you like to see right now? Someone with a hug C= Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti Social C= Have the cops ever come to your house? Yes Do you have a tan? No, I burn. Well, okay, I burn then tan C= Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Depends What school do you go to? ICC, well I used to Ever had braces? Nope Are you afraid of the dark? Yes What's your favorite song? Um... I have lots C= Who's your last text message from? Don't know, I didn't text them back because I probably didn't like them What's your favorite commercial at the moment? Um... Do you always wear your seat belt? No Do you like bananas? Nope Who was the last person to disappoint you? Them Do you trust people? No Is there someone you want to fight? No Do You know what you want to do with your life? Does anyone? Do you think cheating is right? No, of course not Whats your last name? Shipton Do you like it? Not really |
The way to win your heart?
Its not really something that you 'win'. It just happens. When was the last time you really laughed? Wednesday Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Bit of both! Are you dating the last person you kissed? No What are you like when you're drunk? I love me drunk. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Don't have cartons! Who knows a big secret about you? My ex. How long is your hair? Shortish now, had a haircut Do you like Batman? Yeah, hes pretty cool. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? My ex. When was the last time you sang out loud? Few minutes ago to Paramore What did you have for breakfast? Wasn't awake for breakfast! Is your birthday on a holiday? Yeah, always. What instant messaging service do you use? MSN/AIM Can you cook? Kind of, I think I could get by. I wouldn't starve! Did you have a nap today? Not really, I got up then went to bed, but wasn't really a nap When is your birthday? 26th July Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Costa Rica (Says it on it) Do you have any regrets? Too many. Do you miss anyone atm? Ex gf, constantly. Do you use an alarm clock? Nope, don't need to wake up! Everything's easier when i'm asleep Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Don't have a MySpace Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? I'm not sure, hair? Just face in general? What colour is your favorite shoe? Black Who would you like to see right now? I would love to, but she hasn't replied to me. So it's not going to happen. Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti Social, get upset too easily around people. Have the cops ever come to your house? Nope Do you have a tan? Nope Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Depends on who the someone else is, but if I could choose, then with someone, always. What school do you go to? I still go to a school :) Ever had braces? Nope Are you afraid of the dark? I'm more afraid of myself What's your favorite song? There are so many... I love 100,000 Fireflies by The Magnetic Fields Who's your last text message from? Don't know, I didn't text them back because I probably didn't like them What's your favorite commercial at the moment? Haven't watched TV in quite a while... Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes Do you like bananas? Sure, why not! Who was the last person to disappoint you? Her :crying: Do you trust people? No Is there someone you want to fight? Yes. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not in the faintest. Do you think cheating is right? I think its one of the most horrible things you can do to someone... Whats your last name? I'll leave this one blank. Begins with T Do you like it? I don't mind it... |
The way to win your heart?
Ahh I dunno...love me :) When was the last time you really laughed? Erm...when my brother was doing his borat impression and playing guitar hero at the same time. Very amusing. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Can't say I really pay much attention to the way I eat spaghetti. I think I twirl it. Are you dating the last person you kissed? Nah. What are you like when you're drunk? I don't know actually, probably really, really annoying. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? No thats really gross, other people have to use it. Who knows a big secret about you? Ummm...I do :) How long is your hair? It's actually getting quite long now. Do you like Batman? Nananananananananananananananana BATMAAAN! Evidently Who was the last person who told you they loved you? My mum :) When was the last time you sang out loud? About 20 seconds ago. I sing way too much. What did you have for breakfast? Errrr pass. Is your birthday on a holiday? Errrm well it was on 'holy saturday' this year which i think counts What instant messaging service do you use? MSN, naturally. Can you cook? Yeah but I've seriously gone off it. Speaking of which I might make some cakes later :) Did you have a nap today? Mmmm a nap would be nice... When is your birthday? March 22nd Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Errr esprit. Do you have any regrets? Yeah I suppose I do, though people say that something good comes from everything and I think thats true. Do you miss anyone atm? Hmmm yeah I suppose I do. Do you use an alarm clock? On weekdays, when I can be bothered. Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Remind me what my myspace picture is...I seriously haven't been on there since forever. Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? That he's of the preferred sex usually, and then his hair or eyes. What colour is your favorite shoe? Navy blue. Who would you like to see right now? Someone who would give me a big snuggle. Are you a social or antisocial person? Depends. Usually social though. Have the cops ever come to your house? Errrm yeah when our house got broken into. Do you have a tan? I do a bit actually..what thrills :) Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone please :) What school do you go to? Poolands. Ever had braces? Nope though apparently I need them. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes...I was last night haha. What's your favorite song? Er I have a few and it varies. At the moment: Eskimo - Damien Rice Far Far - Yael Naim. and some more. Who's your last text message from? Nikki. She couldn't go to the carnival :( What's your favorite commercial at the moment? Ooh...erm 'shut up and let me go, hey' or the one with the blank canvases - I think that's ford. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yeah. Do you like bananas? They're alright. Who was the last person to disappoint you? Who knows...I get disappointed easily. Do you trust people? Some people are easy to trust almost straight away. And some people aren't. In a nutshell...it depends on the person. Is there someone you want to fight? Nah. Do You know what you want to do with your life? I haven't got a clue. It's a problem. Do you think cheating is right? Of course not... Whats your last name? Ahh it begins with a V and nobody can pronounce it Do you like it? Whatever. |
The way to win your heart?
i dont know to be honest When was the last time you really laughed? Yesterday when I saw something on youtube Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? twirl Are you dating the last person you kissed? I wish… What are you like when you're drunk? I have no idea, ive never been drunk :P Do you drink milk straight from the carton? yus :P Who knows a big secret about you? J and M How long is your hair? fairly long I guess, to the middle of my back. Do you like Batman? ….i dunno lol Who was the last person who told you they loved you? no one :( I wish someone would say that to me though :( When was the last time you sang out loud? this morning I sang along to my alarm XD What did you have for breakfast? nothing Is your birthday on a holiday? no What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? I try XD Did you have a nap today? nope When is your birthday? 26th September Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Camden Do you have any regrets? yea Do you miss anyone atm? like you wouldn’t believe :( Do you use an alarm clock? yus Where was your default MySpace picture taken? I haven’t been on myspace for a looooong time but I think it’s a pic of my bunny in my room lol Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? hair What colour is your favorite shoe? I don’t have shoes, just trainers, they’re all black Who would you like to see right now? I’m not saying just incase they read this Are you a social or antisocial person? im not a nasty person but I don’t speak to anybody, I keep myself to myself. Have the cops ever come to your house? yea Do you have a tan? nope Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? with someone What school do you go to? I don’t, I left ages ago lol Ever had braces? nope Are you afraid of the dark? no, I’m afraid of whats in the dark though What's your favorite song? El Manana by Gorillaz…or Smash by The Rasmus x Who's your last text message from? J What's your favorite commercial at the moment? Talking Dog :P Do you always wear your seat belt? yus Do you like bananas? not really but i get them for my bunny :) Who was the last person to disappoint you? Hayley Do you trust people? no Is there someone you want to fight? no Do You know what you want to do with your life? no Do you think cheating is right? no Whats your last name? Cohen Do you like it? yea :D |
The way to win your heart?
Vodka. Hehe. Make me feel comfortable and safe When was the last time you really laughed? *shrug* Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl. Are you dating the last person you kissed? No. What are you like when you're drunk? Annoying. Miserable. Honest. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Sometimes. Who knows a big secret about you? You do. How long is your hair? It's actually getting quite long now. Do you like Batman? Meh. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Lozebee. When was the last time you sang out loud? *shrug* What did you have for breakfast? Yes. Is your birthday on a holiday? If you're Irish then yes. What instant messaging service do you use? MSN/AIM Can you cook? I can indeedy. Did you have a nap today? No. When is your birthday? March 17th Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I don't actually remember, I found it randomly this morning with the tag still on =/ JD maybe. Do you have any regrets? *shrug* Maybe. Do you miss anyone atm? A lot, yes. Do you use an alarm clock? TV (Y) Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Katy's bedroom. What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Smile/eyes. What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? Someone who would give me a big snuggle. Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti-social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Yup when our house got broken into. Do you have a tan? You could say that, yes. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone. What school do you go to? I don't. Ever had braces? Yup. *runs tongue along teeth* Mmm. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes... What's your favorite song? It varies a lot. Right now it's Believe - Dima Bilan Who's your last text message from? Lozebee. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I don't know... Do you always wear your seat belt? No. Do you like bananas? Nonononono. Who was the last person to disappoint you? Who knows...I get disappointed easily. Do you trust people? Some people are easy to trust almost straight away. And some people aren't. In a nutshell...it depends on the person. Is there someone you want to fight? I'm too tired to fight. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not a clue. Do you think cheating is right? Of course not... What's your last name? Em. Do you like it? Whatever. |
The way to win your heart?
Chocolate or vodka :) When was the last time you really laughed? Today when Graham nearly fell over :D Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl. Are you dating the last person you kissed? Yus. What are you like when you're drunk? Happy and in love with everyone. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Nope. Who knows a big secret about you? Graham. How long is your hair? Long. Do you like Batman? Yes. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Graham. When was the last time you sang out loud? Today. What did you have for breakfast? Cornflakes. Is your birthday on a holiday? Nope. What instant messaging service do you use? Skype. Can you cook? Lol no. Did you have a nap today? Nope. When is your birthday? 4th July. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? A shop. Do you have any regrets? Yes. Do you miss anyone atm? Nope. Do you use an alarm clock? Yeah. Where was your default MySpace picture taken? I don't have myspace. Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes and smile. What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? Graham. Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti Social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Nope. Do you have a tan? Nope I have sunburn though :\ Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Graham. What school do you go to? College. Ever had braces? Yus. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. What's your favorite song? Lots. Who's your last text message from? O2. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? No. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yep. Do you like bananas? Hell no. Who was the last person to disappoint you? Claz. Do you trust people? Nope. Is there someone you want to fight? Nah. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not really. Do you think cheating is right? Nope. Whats your last name? - Do you like it? Meh. |
The way to win your heart?
Make me laugh, make me smile, make me feel all warm and cuddly. Then you have my love :] When was the last time you really laughed? Today. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Scoop. Tried twirling once, failed, never did it again. Are you dating the last person you kissed? Yes. What are you like when you're drunk? Depends. Normally just a more confident me. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? No. Who knows a big secret about you? Me. How long is your hair? Bit longer than shoulder length. Do you like Batman? Not really. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? My boyfriend. When was the last time you sang out loud? In my car today. What did you have for breakfast? Scrambled egg. At midday though - brunch i guess. Is your birthday on a holiday? No. What instant messaging service do you use? None. Can you cook? A few things. Did you have a nap today? No. When is your birthday? 26th April. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Top shop. Do you have any regrets? Yup. Do you miss anyone atm? Yes. Do you use an alarm clock? One on my phone. Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Can't remember what it is. Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes and smile. What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? My boyfriend. Luckily he's on he way round :] Are you a social or antisocial person? Social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Yes. Do you have a tan? Very very slightly. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? With someone. What school do you go to? One in my nearest town. Ever had braces? Nope. Are you afraid of the dark? No. What's your favorite song? Nada Surf - If you leave. Who's your last text message from? Charlie. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? The polo confidence one with the dog. Do you always wear your seat belt? No. Should do. Do you like bananas? Yes. Who was the last person to disappoint you? A friend. Do you trust people? A few. Is there someone you want to fight? No Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not a clue. Do you think cheating is right? No. Never. Whats your last name? A secret. Do you like it? Hate it. |
The way to win your heart?
be yourself When was the last time you really laughed? idk.. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? cut it up then scoop! Are you dating the last person you kissed? yes What are you like when you're drunk? either very chatty or very sleepy Do you drink milk straight from the carton? no Who knows a big secret about you? lawrence How long is your hair? Short Do you like Batman? no Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Lawrence When was the last time you sang out loud? dunno What did you have for breakfast? i havent Is your birthday on a holiday? No What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? Yeah Did you have a nap today? No, but i have just woken up! When is your birthday? 1st feb Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Im wearing pjs, but i got them from la senza Do you have any regrets? Yep, loads Do you miss anyone atm? Yep Do you use an alarm clock? I use the alarm on my fone Where was your default MySpace picture taken? i dnt have one Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes What colour is your favorite shoe? black Who would you like to see right now? No one Are you a social or antisocial person? quite antisocial atm Have the cops ever come to your house? yes Do you have a tan? No, im as white as a ghost! Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? alone What school do you go to? BCC, used to anyway Ever had braces? yep Are you afraid of the dark? no What's your favorite song? atm, nickleback - rock star Who's your last text message from? Lawrence What's your favorite commercial at the moment? i dnt have one Do you always wear your seat belt? yes Do you like bananas? yes Who was the last person to disappoint you? me Do you trust people? depends on who it is Is there someone you want to fight? No Do You know what you want to do with your life? Does anyone? Do you think cheating is right? No Whats your last name? not telling.. Do you like it? i do because its not a common name |
The way to win your heart?
be yourself but not to cocky When was the last time you really laughed? *shrug* Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl. Are you dating the last person you kissed? No. What are you like when you're drunk? hyper!!! Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Sometimes. Who knows a big secret about you? no one How long is your hair? just above shoulders Do you like Batman? Meh. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Zed When was the last time you sang out loud? Other day What did you have for breakfast? toast Is your birthday on a holiday? nope What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? I can indeedy. Did you have a nap today? No going for one later When is your birthday? October 9th Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I don't actually remember, Do you have any regrets? *shrug* Maybe. Do you miss anyone atm? na Do you use an alarm clock? yep mobile Where was your default MySpace picture taken? dunno What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Smile/eyes. What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? Someone who would give me a big snuggle. Are you a social or antisocial person? Bit of both Have the cops ever come to your house? yeh Do you have a tan? no Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone. What school do you go to? just finished the hell hole Ever had braces? Yup. Are you afraid of the dark? no What's your favorite song? It varies a lot. Right now it's Believe - Dima Bilan Who's your last text message from? alison What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I don't know... Do you always wear your seat belt? yes Do you like bananas? yes Who was the last person to disappoint you? dunno think Didi Do you trust people? Some people are easy to trust almost straight away. And some people aren't. In a nutshell...it depends on the person. Is there someone you want to fight? I'm too tired to fight. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not a clue. Do you think cheating is right? Of course not... What's your last name? ****** Do you like it? Whatever |
The way to win your heart?
Dunno. But he managed it When was the last time you really laughed? Not that long ago Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl Are you dating the last person you kissed? I haven't kissed anyone, except for platonically XD What are you like when you're drunk? Unintelligble, usually Do you drink milk straight from the carton? NO. I hate milk D: Who knows a big secret about you? Me How long is your hair? Waist length Do you like Batman? ROFL. Not as much as Kat XDD Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Eve When was the last time you sang out loud? Earlier today? Last night? Dunno What did you have for breakfast? I didn't Is your birthday on a holiday? No What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? XD No. Not without being shown fire insurance beforehand, anyway Did you have a nap today? No When is your birthday? 16th October Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? It's my pyjama top. Think Eve gave it to me Do you have any regrets? Who doesn't? Do you miss anyone atm? Very much so D: Do you use an alarm clock? On my phone, yes. No ****ing good though, because I turned it off, rolled over and went back to sleep Where was your default MySpace picture taken? By the computer Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Meh What colour is your favorite shoe? Black Who would you like to see right now? Him D: Are you a social or antisocial person? Depends on my mood Have the cops ever come to your house? Yes Do you have a tan? No Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Depends What school do you go to? I used to go to the Colne Community School (the hell? I nearly typed 'Discussion' instead of school. Cos that really makes sense) Ever had braces? Nope. Nearly had to have them once, though Are you afraid of the dark? No What's your favorite song? Right now I really love 'Pay For It', by Mindless Self Indulgence Who's your last text message from? Eve What's your favorite commercial at the moment? None. All commercials on right now suck major ass Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes Do you like bananas? No. I hate them Who was the last person to disappoint you? Myself? Do you trust people? Some. Actually, I trust too easily Is there someone you want to fight? No Do You know what you want to do with your life? Meh Do you think cheating is right? No Whats your last name? Axtell Do you like it? It's alright |
The way to win your heart?
Michelle When was the last time you really laughed? last night at this picture ![]() Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? both Are you dating the last person you kissed? no What are you like when you're drunk? I get really happy and I start to get clumsy and I trip over nothing Do you drink milk straight from the carton? if im really really thirsty Who knows a big secret about you? michelle How long is your hair? long for a guy Do you like Batman? i think baman is a pretty cool guy. eh fights crimes and doesn't afraid of anything. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? michelle When was the last time you sang out loud? eariler What did you have for breakfast? nothing Is your birthday on a holiday? canada day What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? yeah Did you have a nap today? no When is your birthday? 1st July Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? a friend gave me it Do you have any regrets? I try not to Do you miss anyone atm? yeah Do you use an alarm clock? no Where was your default MySpace picture taken? n/a Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? i havent had to think about that in a long time What colour is your favorite shoe? black Who would you like to see right now? michelle Are you a social or antisocial person? anti Have the cops ever come to your house? yeah Do you have a tan? no Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? id sleep with someone if its michelle otherwise alone What school do you go to? highschool Ever had braces? no Are you afraid of the dark? no What's your favorite song? theres no #1 Who's your last text message from? no phone What's your favorite commercial at the moment? i udnno Do you always wear your seat belt? yeah Do you like bananas? hells yeah Who was the last person to disappoint you? michelle Do you trust people? some Is there someone you want to fight? oh yeah Do You know what you want to do with your life? no clue Do you think cheating is right? hell no Whats your last name? not sharing it Do you like it? see above |
The way to win your heart?
i dunno, but please be gentle with it When was the last time you really laughed? like a week ago...though i have laughed since Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? twirl but i dont like it Are you dating the last person you kissed? no What are you like when you're drunk? dependss. annoying/loud/emotional/angry/violent/an idiot. im a good drunk Do you drink milk straight from the carton? No Who knows a big secret about you? i dunno, a couple of people How long is your hair? not very Do you like Batman? preferred robin Who was the last person who told you they loved you? dibb When was the last time you sang out loud? today What did you have for breakfast? a bagel Is your birthday on a holiday? No What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? not really Did you have a nap today? No When is your birthday? October Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? h&m Do you have any regrets? Who doesn't? Do you miss anyone atm? yus Do you use an alarm clock? if i need to Where was your default MySpace picture taken? can't remember...it might still be the prom one Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? what they look like... What colour is your favorite shoe? ...they used to be white Who would you like to see right now? a few people Are you a social or antisocial person? can be both Have the cops ever come to your house? Yes Do you have a tan? for me, i do Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? snuggle timeee What school do you go to? i dont anymore Ever had braces? No Are you afraid of the dark? sometimes What's your favorite song? right now, something/anything/everything by maroon 5 Who's your last text message from? slagface What's your favorite commercial at the moment? god knows Do you always wear your seat belt? yeh Do you like bananas? yeh Who was the last person to disappoint you? dunno Do you trust people? yeh Is there someone you want to fight? No Do You know what you want to do with your life? something Do you think cheating is right? Not at all Whats your last name? no thanks Do you like it? more than my middle name but that's not saying a lot |
The way to win your heart?
Cigarettes When was the last time you really laughed? Yesterday in college Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Both! Are you dating the last person you kissed? Meh. What are you like when you're drunk? Louder Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Occasionally Who knows a big secret about you? Cat. How long is your hair? Bit more than shoulder length Do you like Batman? Yea. Nice bloke. (stupid question) Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Jenny When was the last time you sang out loud? About two minutes ago... What did you have for breakfast? Toast, I actually ate breakfast today Is your birthday on a holiday? Nope. What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? I can. When I can be bothered Did you have a nap today? Nah, Just woke up at 2pm like. =] When is your birthday? 2nd December Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Some free T-Shirt I got from the hydroactive womans 5k run thing I did. Do you have any regrets? Haha. What a silly question. Do you miss anyone atm? Yes. God Yes. Do you use an alarm clock? My Phone Where was your default MySpace picture taken? My Bedroom What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes. If they have a sense of humour What colour is your favorite shoe? White and Pink Who would you like to see right now? Cat Or Nick Are you a social or antisocial person? Social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Nope. Don't Think so. Do you have a tan? I did. It's fading a bit now. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Depends who. What school do you go to? Palmers College Ever had braces? No. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes. What's your favorite song? It Changes all the Time! Who's your last text message from? Nick What's your favorite commercial at the moment? No Idea Do you always wear your seat belt? No. Do you like bananas? I don't dislike them Who was the last person to disappoint you? I don't know. Do you trust people? Depends Is there someone you want to fight? Play fight, and yes. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Yes. Do you think cheating is right? Why would it be right? What's your last name? Bernie Do you like it? S'alright |
The way to win your heart?
Now, that's a secret When was the last time you really laughed? I really don't know. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl Are you dating the last person you kissed? Nope What are you like when you're drunk? More annoying then normal, have a little confidence, talk to any random person without giving a **** Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Ew, no, i don't like milk. Who knows a big secret about you? No-one. How long is your hair? about shoulder length Do you like Batman? Sure. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? hahaha Craig. When was the last time you sang out loud? Like a few seconds ago What did you have for breakfast? Special K and half a banana Is your birthday on a holiday? Nope. What instant messaging service do you use? MSN, rarely. Can you cook? Yes. Did you have a nap today? Nope. When is your birthday? May 10th Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? I'm in my jammies, i've had the top for years... Do you have any regrets? Yep Do you miss anyone atm? No Do you use an alarm clock? My phone is my alarm Where was your default MySpace picture taken? No myspace What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Eyes What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? No-one. Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti-social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Yeah. Do you have a tan? Nope. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Depends, really. What school do you go to? I don't Ever had braces? Yeah, not train tracks though Are you afraid of the dark? No. What's your favorite song? I have far too many. Who's your last text message from? Lucy. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I don't have one. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes. Do you like bananas? Yep. Who was the last person to disappoint you? So called friends. Do you trust people? Nope, not at all. Is there someone you want to fight? No. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not a clue. Do you think cheating is right? No, not in the slightest. What's your last name? Brown Do you like it? No opinion on it really. |
The way to win your heart?
Laughing at the same stuff as me- rambling and embarassing yourself in social situations When was the last time you really laughed? Last week with my sister in the middle of the high street She thought my mole was a little bit of chocolate. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl Are you dating the last person you kissed? Oh god no. What are you like when you're drunk? I blab all of my secrets and make out with everyone in the room boy or girl then fall asleep Do you drink milk straight from the carton? nope, not very hygenic Who knows a big secret about you? lots of people know about my SI How long is your hair? about shoulder length Do you like Batman? yes but only now he's played by sexy christian bale Who was the last person who told you they loved you? my daddy When was the last time you sang out loud? a few days ago What did you have for breakfast? a packet of chicken/curry noodles Is your birthday on a holiday? No What instant messaging service do you use? MSN but haven't used it in months Can you cook? Yep Did you have a nap today? No When is your birthday? August 21st Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Primark jim jams Do you have any regrets? lots Do you miss anyone atm? yes Do you use an alarm clock? I use my phone occasionally Where was your default MySpace picture taken? I don't have one anymore What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? hair/eyes/smile What colour is your favorite shoe? ey? oh erm white or black....can't decide, black suppose Who would you like to see right now? Alex Are you a social or antisocial person? Anti-social. Have the cops ever come to your house? Yes once, to throw me out Do you have a tan? No Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? With someone nice preferably What school do you go to? I don't, I go to LCC Ever had braces? nope needed em though Are you afraid of the dark? when I hear scary things of a night yeah What's your favorite song? right now? erm probs something by MCR Who's your last text message from? jane What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I dunno Do you always wear your seat belt? Yep Do you like bananas? Yes Who was the last person to disappoint you? I can't remember Do you trust people? Not really Is there someone you want to fight? Nope Do You know what you want to do with your life? No idea, but lately thinkin on being a nurse or doing law Do you think cheating is right? depends how your cheating, on people no What's your last name? Robinson Do you like it? S'all right, bit like the fruit juice :tongue2: |
The way to win your heart?
why would i need to win my own heart hehe :P When was the last time you really laughed? umm college on thrusday *chuckles because of the memory* hehe Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? twirl is the only way Are you dating the last person you kissed? hehe nopey What are you like when you're drunk? never have been, i think id be suave and sophisticated tho hehe Do you drink milk straight from the carton? dont like milk! Who knows a big secret about you? ...mindy hehe How long is your hair? long-ish (on the man scale) Do you like Batman? ...yeah...but not in that way if thats what u mean :notsure: Who was the last person who told you they loved you? ...i cant remember...mmm When was the last time you sang out loud? the other night, house was empty :D What did you have for breakfast? boiled eggs, marmite solders...im cool and i know it! Is your birthday on a holiday? no...unless National Dan Day catches on What instant messaging service do you use? MSN Can you cook? HA! next question Did you have a nap today? should of done *yawn* When is your birthday? 15th Jan Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? who says im wearing one :P Do you have any regrets? many...MANY Do you miss anyone atm? yes lots Do you use an alarm clock? indeed i do Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Virginiawaters train station...i was lost, thought it would be funny Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? depends, whatever is prettiest... What colour is your favorite shoe? well i like my odd shoes, so blue and orange :P Who would you like to see right now? soo much Are you a social or antisocial person? hehe now that depends :P Have the cops ever come to your house? no Do you have a tan? not yet Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? is i know them and trust them...or there rather hot then with someone hehe What school do you go to? Farnham College Ever had braces? yes Are you afraid of the dark? no What's your favorite song? Live Forever - Oasis (atm anyway) Who's your last text message from? deb What's your favorite commercial at the moment? dont watch tv that much Do you always wear your seat belt? Always Do you like bananas? yes Who was the last person to disappoint you? ...i dont know...mindy? Do you trust people? probably too easily...but well i used to Is there someone you want to fight? no cos id lose! hehe Do You know what you want to do with your life? nothing...but end up with money...*fingers crossed* Do you think cheating is right? i wont answer Whats your last name? Caffyn-Parsons Do you like it? Yes, makes me feel Irish :D |
The way to win your heart?
It's a raffle. Tickets are two for a dollar. When was the last time you really laughed? I don't know. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl, obvs. Are you dating the last person you kissed? No. What are you like when you're drunk? Silly and uncoordinated and really excessively friendly. I like to tell people repeatedly how much I respect and love them. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? No. Who knows a big secret about you? All sorts of people. How long is your hair? Halfway between my shoulders and my elbows. Do you like Batman? No.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsxqQIu_5s"][/ame] Who was the last person who told you they loved you? I dunno. When was the last time you sang out loud? Earlier today. What did you have for breakfast? I didn't. Is your birthday on a holiday? No. Unless you count Bangladeshi Independence Day. What instant messaging service do you use? MSN. But not often. Can you cook? Kind of. Did you have a nap today? No. When is your birthday? March 26. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Threadless. Do you have any regrets? Yeah. Do you miss anyone atm? No. Well, kind of. Do you use an alarm clock? Sometimes. Where was your default MySpace picture taken? My room. Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? I don't know. What colour is your favorite shoe? Brown. Who would you like to see right now? Nobody. Are you a social or antisocial person? Not very social. Have the cops ever come to your house? No. Do you have a tan? No. I hardly tan at all. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone. What school do you go to? None o' yo' business. Ever had braces? Nope. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. What's your favorite song? Right now it's Arms by Seabear. Who's your last text message from? I'm too lazy to check. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I don't know. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yeah. Do you like bananas? Yes, but I'm allergic. Who was the last person to disappoint you? Don't want to say. Do you trust people? Yes. Is there someone you want to fight? No. Do You know what you want to do with your life? Not really. Do you think cheating is right? No. Whats your last name? :indifferent: Do you like it? No, it's pretty boring. I prefer my grandmother's maiden name, Macnaghten, because it's way cooler and classier. |
The way to win your heart?
erm.........god knows When was the last time you really laughed? properly laughed with happiness.... years ago..... faulsy laughed about 2 hours ago to look okay Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? twirl - deh who doesnt Are you dating the last person you kissed? nope What are you like when you're drunk? idiotic - and plain depressive - let out secrets - never drinking again Do you drink milk straight from the carton? nope Who knows a big secret about you? cat; mindy and erm dan How long is your hair? like to my shoulder i guess Do you like Batman? the films are okay =] Who was the last person who told you they loved you? trudy or kelly - dont remember they declared love all day When was the last time you sang out loud? in the car on the way home from work What did you have for breakfast? erm well i had a cupcake at like quarter past 11 - dont know if it counts as breakfast Is your birthday on a holiday? nope What instant messaging service do you use? msn Can you cook? hell yes i can - better than my mum Did you have a nap today? nope - i dont do the whole sleeping thing When is your birthday? september 19 Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? good knows - in theory i should rown out of it by now but it still fits =] Do you have any regrets? yup - far too many - i regret at least 3 things in a day Do you miss anyone atm? yeah Do you use an alarm clock? nope - i dont sleep enough to need one Where was your default MySpace picture taken? living room [if its the one i think it is] Whats the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? face [i think] What colour is your favorite shoe? black - black is sexy Who would you like to see right now? the guy i like =] Are you a social or antisocial person? i try to be social - so as to look fine - but i am increasingly becoming anti social Have the cops ever come to your house? nope Do you have a tan? nope - i dont really tan Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? someone - to snuggle up to - hug and feel safe What school do you go to? farnham college - crap lilttle place but it could be worse Ever had braces? nope Are you afraid of the dark? nope What's your favorite song? atm its within temptation - our solemn hour Who's your last text message from? kelly [i think] might be dan if not What's your favorite commercial at the moment? drench water or cadbury's Do you always wear your seat belt? always - never without it - i'm liable =[ Do you like bananas? yes Who was the last person to disappoint you? me Do you trust people? i find it hard - but there are 3 or 4 people i completely trust Is there someone you want to fight? yes - i nearly stabbed them the other day at work =] Do You know what you want to do with your life? i thought i did - now i dont give a crap - im taking things day by day Do you think cheating is right? nope - neer cheat its not nice Whats your last name? cooper Do you like it? its too common |
The way to win your heart?
Animals. When was the last time you really laughed? *shrug* Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Both. I am a rebel :P Are you dating the last person you kissed? No. What are you like when you're drunk? Annoying. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? Sometimes. Who knows a big secret about you? *shrug* How long is your hair? About shoulder length. Do you like Batman? He's okay. Storm ftw. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Mum. When was the last time you sang out loud? Yesterday. What did you have for breakfast? Chocolate. Is your birthday on a holiday? No. What instant messaging service do you use? None? Can you cook? Not well no. No.? No. When is your birthday? 17th October Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Primark. Do you have any regrets? Many. Do you miss anyone atm? Shut up. Do you use an alarm clock? [COLOR=#008000Phone.[/color] Where was your default MySpace picture taken? Is myspace still a thing? What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Smile/eyes. What colour is your favorite shoe? Multicoloured. Who would you like to see right now? No one. Are you a social or antisocial person? Depends on mood. Have the cops ever come to your house? Heh.Yes. Do you have a tan? No. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone. What school do you go to? I don't. Ever had braces? Yup. Are you afraid of the dark? Not really. What's your favorite song? It varies a lot. Don't have one right now. Who's your last text message from? Sky... What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I don't know... Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes. Do you like bananas? [color=#008000]Yes, especially with custard./COLOR] Who was the last person to disappoint you? Who knows...I get disappointed easily. Do you trust people? No.. Is there someone you want to fight? I'm too tired to fight. Do You know what you want to do with your life? End it. Do you think cheating is right? Of course not... What's your last name? Em. Do you like it? Whatever. |
The way to win your heart?
Music, being able to make me laugh. When was the last time you really laughed? I am not sure. Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl. Are you dating the last person you kissed? No. What are you like when you're drunk? I am a happy drunk I think. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? I hate milk. Who knows a big secret about you? No one really. How long is your hair? Short. Do you like Batman? Sure. Who was the last person who told you they loved you? Ian. When was the last time you sang out loud? This morning. What did you have for breakfast? A fag. Is your birthday on a holiday? No. What instant messaging service do you use? Whatsapp. Can you cook? I can cook toast. No.? No. When is your birthday? 12th April. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Internet. Do you have any regrets? MY LIFE IS ONE REGRET. Do you miss anyone atm? Yes. Do you use an alarm clock? Nope. Where was your default MySpace picture taken? I don't have Myspace. What's the first thing you notice of the preferred sex? Smile/eyes. < What colour is your favorite shoe? Black. Who would you like to see right now? Not saying. Are you a social or antisocial person? Antisocial. Have the cops ever come to your house? Yeah. Do you have a tan? No. Would you rather sleep with someone, or alone? Alone. What school do you go to? I left a long time ago. Ever had braces? No. Are you afraid of the dark? No. What's your favorite song? I have many. Who's your last text message from? DSB. What's your favorite commercial at the moment? I dunno. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes. Do you like bananas? Yeah. Who was the last person to disappoint you? Myself. Do you trust people? No. Is there someone you want to fight? Not really. Do You know what you want to do with your life? End it. < Do you think cheating is right? I tried cheating at poker once but failed. What's your last name? Moon. Do you like it? Sure. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.