RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   & another one. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49775)

Queen Crabbit 01-06-2008 04:01 PM

& another one.
 
Yeah yeah yeah I'm a bit bored.

Question: If you could be anybody for the day who would it be?

Snuffles 01-06-2008 04:05 PM

Hehe, sorry if I seem to be stalking you :P

Um that's a hard one. I guess, this might seem lame and just boring, but I would love to be my mum, for various reasons..

Queen Crabbit 01-06-2008 04:06 PM

Poll's up now :)

Sans Peur 01-06-2008 04:08 PM

of course i would pick you chels :D

Snuffles 01-06-2008 04:08 PM

But then seeing favourite author up I would also love to be Jodi Picoult, see how she writes those fantastic books and gets her ideas, and the motivation etc..

Queen Crabbit 01-06-2008 04:12 PM

But you didn't pick me Jane!

Dammit, time I made another poll. And every option should be meeeeeee.
Lol.

irkeninvader 01-06-2008 04:12 PM

At first I thought George Bush so I could walk off a cliff and rid the world of him (sorry if anyone likes him, no offense meant...). I would love to be Einstein or Newton for the day just to see how their minds worked. Or Da Vinci, that would be awesome.

But if I could only pick one person, just for one day, I would have to pick my other half. Partly to see how he puts up with me and what he really thinks about me and all the stupid things I do :-p But mostly so that I could understand what I should do to cheer him up when he's down. What little things I do that he likes, so I can do them and make him happy. I guess I'd just like to be able to make him as happy as he deserves.

Queen Crabbit 01-06-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 810100)
At first I thought George Bush so I could walk off a cliff and rid the world of him (sorry if anyone likes him, no offense meant...). I would love to be Einstein or Newton for the day just to see how their minds worked. Or Da Vinci, that would be awesome.

But if I could only pick one person, just for one day, I would have to pick my other half. Partly to see how he puts up with me and what he really thinks about me and all the stupid things I do :-p But mostly so that I could understand what I should do to cheer him up when he's down. What little things I do that he likes, so I can do them and make him happy. I guess I'd just like to be able to make him as happy as he deserves.

I just aww'd out loud. That's so cute.

& I thought George Bush because then I could act like a **** and nobody would notice any difference...

irkeninvader 01-06-2008 04:15 PM

Haha good point! You could fall off scooters and choke on pretzels and no one would be allowed to laugh too!

Sans Peur 01-06-2008 04:29 PM

i clicked it but forgot to click send ><

Queen Crabbit 01-06-2008 04:30 PM

Yayyyyy Jane.
:]

*Scarlett* 01-06-2008 08:18 PM

Sir Alan sugar!! Points "Your fired!"

Kangaroo 01-06-2008 11:01 PM

I would be a band member

Voldemort 01-06-2008 11:07 PM

Nelson Mandela.

I'd just want to, I don't know, feel his spirit and his drive that took him on that journey? Many reasons, really. But yeah.

vrinda_sevini 02-06-2008 12:05 AM

angelina!!!!!!!!!
w000
with all the beauty and lovely kids and hot husband!
oh, not an option...
k, famous author, then

effervescence 02-06-2008 12:26 AM

after lots of thought, i would be one of my friends...just to see what it's like


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.