RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bullied as a child? Yes or No *non triggering responses only please* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49432)

Margo 30-05-2008 02:04 AM

Bullied as a child? Yes or No *non triggering responses only please*
 
This is just for the regular Vet posters and lurkers really.

I just want to know how many were bullied as kids.

Please NO triggery responses or descriptions. Just a simple yes or no is all thats required.

Thanks

Matthew xxx

(and yes i was)

crazykat 30-05-2008 02:07 AM

Yes I was *Hugs*

Coffee Addict 30-05-2008 02:09 AM

No I was never bullied as a child....is this going anywhere?

Margo 30-05-2008 02:15 AM

Im just curious.

All I'm Living For 30-05-2008 02:18 AM

i got bullied for 5years by the same person and for another..3years by someone else. not fun.

Stellata 30-05-2008 08:01 AM

Yes. Every day for over 10 years.

Slip 30-05-2008 08:17 AM

Yes... I walk with a limp...that will do it!... not that I'm bitter! :)

Auburn Shadow 30-05-2008 09:08 AM

Yup I was. For... the 6 years I was at primary school and the first 4 years of secondary.

Kangaroo 30-05-2008 09:42 AM

Yes, i was bullied from ages 9 - 12 and it still has an effect on me now

The One Who 30-05-2008 09:47 AM

Yep, I was. Still terrified of them.

effervescence 30-05-2008 10:04 AM

bullied by peers or adults?

Aidee 30-05-2008 10:07 AM

Yes, from age 5 (if not younger) to about 17 (every year of school, I left a year early) by both my peers and some teachers.

The One Who 30-05-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 803930)
bullied by peers or adults?


I took the question as being general bullying by anyone, no matter their age.

Margo 30-05-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 803930)
bullied by peers or adults?


Its a non descriminatory question. Could have been anyone.

Ratatouille strychnine 30-05-2008 11:32 AM

I supposed I was a bit. They were allegedly my friends but they could be rather mean at times (quite a few times).

Queen Crabbit 30-05-2008 12:34 PM

All the way through primary school, then 3 years in secondary school.

So yup.

Mimsy 30-05-2008 12:43 PM

Yea.. for many years

pixie*lyssie 30-05-2008 12:58 PM

Yep, I was bullied for quite some time. When I was in London and when I moved to Surrey too.

Pictsie 30-05-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratatouille strychnine (Post 804130)
I supposed I was a bit. They were allegedly my friends but they could be rather mean at times (quite a few times).

was pretty much the same for me, apart from a few pick on the weak incidents from the main bullies

Yellow 30-05-2008 02:16 PM

yes. for years.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.