![]() |
Penguin as my personal shopper!
So, after a lovely convo with our resident penguin... I've now got a new personal shopper! I've yet to figure out how it will work... him being a rough 25 hour flight away from me... but still... I have my OWN personal shopper...
Jealous Much? |
im jealous!! i want a personal shopper!! a normal one would do but a penguin one ........ awesome!!
|
Hehehe Awesome!
I want a pet pengiun called Tux... :) |
i'm only a fourteen hour flight from him... maybe it would be more convenient for him to shop for me.
|
Well ive changed my name to Maurice for the purposes of my new job and im now calling everyone darling darling!
So far we have Jess's day wear darling darling. Its daring yet practical. Its modern yet retro and it screams fun time girl darling darling! ![]() For the Evening ive gone for simplicity darling darling! This little two piece ensemble is bound to make her man wild with passion. Cheeky yet sassy and with a touch of class, this little number is a real head turner darlings darlings! ![]() Still havent gotten the bedroom wear sorted but im working on it! Ciao darling darling! |
thats way hot
Cant wait to see you in your new clothes Jess |
Yellow or blue?!
They're ****ing awful. Don't trust him Jess. Don't trust him at all. |
i love them!! very cute outfits darhhhhhling!!
|
Quote:
|
Oh you poor deluded little darlings darlings! Those tops were just ghastly!
|
Pffft. You're the deluded one mate. =P
|
*finds it impossible to retort at such a truism*
*minces off looking at shoes* |
I don't care if they were minging or not - THEY WERE MATCHING.
And the girl had hair kinda like me. But not really. Ooh, I'm getting red hair tomorrow. |
Like you had before, or all red?
|
What do you mean before? When I had red highlights?
Nah, all red, like a mahogany colour. |
i changed my mind - you can keep him - i will find my own penguin!!
i canNOT be seen in that. |
But its so awful that if you wore it the nearest bloke would HAVE to rip it off you straight away...
;) |
hehe - gimme one now... actually wait a little while... i need to change my nearest bloke.
|
Or the nearest girl, for that matter.
|
Lol.
Ahhh, cool Chels. Pics pics pics. Mwahaha. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:42 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.