RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   T4 on the beach. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48598)

HundredDollar 24-05-2008 04:49 PM

T4 on the beach.
 
Just got the tickets through =D

Puppet Strings 24-05-2008 05:54 PM

Loooads of people from my school tend to go to it, but I've never bothered.
Weston Super Mare's not far from here really, so they all bundle onto a train and go.

Have fun, you looking forward to seeing anyone in particular? x

x-dying-inside-x 24-05-2008 07:17 PM

i wish i could go but im working

Ingenue 25-05-2008 09:47 AM

I want to gooo =]
Are there still tickets available?

trina1723 25-05-2008 11:57 AM

=] im going
=]
hehehe

HundredDollar 25-05-2008 05:34 PM

Tickets are sold out I think :(
and yeahhh, pigeon detectives and scouting for girls <3
well, and Mcfly lol

Dead excited about ittt.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.