RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Announcement! Affects All Vets! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47864)

PropheticStar 19-05-2008 10:25 AM

Announcement! Affects All Vets!
 
Hello hello my dear Vetties!

For a while now there has been some uncertainty with the moderation of vets. Though not one persons fault at all, vets has, unfortunately, fallen to the wayside.

I have had a few vets express to me their frustration that they seemed to, at times, be forgotten.

And I love Vets. Vets is my comfort place. A place where I laugh, I cry, and I love. You are not just members to me, but friends.

So it is with great honour and excitement that I tell you all that you now have a Vets forum specific Moderator. A mod that is a mod only for you guys.

The mod that was chosen is a bit cheeky and evil, and alot smutty, but I think she will prove that she is dedicated to you all and will try her best to make you all proud.

So, who is this new mod you ask..?


The following content has been hidden - Reason : The New Mod Is....
....ME :tongue2:


So, if you have any complaints or queries or trouble or anything please, don't hesitate to contact me. You know where my PM box is.

Much Love!

Erin

hammy 19-05-2008 10:30 AM

thats brilliant. you will do a great job! :laugh: yay
x

Katch 19-05-2008 12:57 PM

Congratulations to you - look forward to seeing you around tons...

Mimsy 19-05-2008 03:15 PM

Brilliant! Thanks Erin :-)

MammaMia 19-05-2008 04:47 PM

Awesome :]

crazykat 19-05-2008 04:50 PM

Yay, great choice of mod :-D

brap_brap 19-05-2008 04:54 PM

yay thats the best choice *toddles of to feed the cat*

Yellow 19-05-2008 05:23 PM

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!
thankies!!!
loves.
xxxxx

chocostashchick 19-05-2008 05:55 PM

lovely news!

cakeybites 19-05-2008 08:16 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!

thats brilliant eriny!!!

*does happy dance*

irkeninvader 19-05-2008 09:57 PM

Congratulations :hehe:

PropheticStar 19-05-2008 10:06 PM

Thank you everyone. Im sitting here with a massive grin on my face after reading all the replies. I really hope I can do you all proud :)

irkeninvader 19-05-2008 10:10 PM

Glad it's made you smile! I think you'll make a great mod *cheers*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.