RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A poem to the child i lost.MY BABY GROWING INSIDE (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4770)

LouiseJennifer 16-06-2007 05:30 PM

A poem to the child i lost.MY BABY GROWING INSIDE
 
MY BABY GROWING INSIDE
Didn't you know I would love you?
I would protect you from harm
I would hold you and sing you songs
I would do my best to be a good mommy.

Why did you have to leave me?
I ache so much to hold you
I am so sad that you are not here
I do not understand why you are gone
I cry so many tears.

I am trying to get over losing you
but my feelings get in the way
I feel so incomplete
I feel my life is shattered
I feel completely denied
I feel my emotions battered.

I need this time to grieve
I need my friends close by
I need to know they care
I need to be held and listened to
I need to cry . . . and for you to be there.


I wrote this a while ago - But it still stands. :crying:

revenge 16-06-2007 06:00 PM

oh my god, wow
that is so sad...
but so amazingly written, honestly, that nearly made me cry..

my mum lost a baby, before i was born, and whenever she talks about it, it makes me cry...i think losing a child is just the most horrible thing that can happen to anyone
*hugs*

it was an amazing poem =)

xXBlackAngelXx 16-06-2007 06:17 PM

it is good that youre writing about this issue, which has obviously had a massive impact on your life.
the feelings you have described show what you are like inside; destroyed.
keep on writing my dear. and keep on fighting.
xx

.Hope Exists. 16-06-2007 10:45 PM

This is really really good.
It hit me really hard.
I know exactly what you are/were going through hun. *hugs*

I hope that you're better.
PM me if ou need to talk.

xxybermancer 17-06-2007 06:17 AM

This is excellent.

I hope it helped you tackle the issue *hugs*,
I'm here if you ever need to talk.

xx

lxxy


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.