RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   THE most bestest news PLEASE ALLLLREAD!! about lovely WEEN!!!! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47285)

Merc 15-05-2008 04:30 AM

THE most bestest news PLEASE ALLLLREAD!! about lovely WEEN!!!!
 
I opened my email inbox and near fell outta my chair...there was an email from.....


OUR LOVELY WEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She is doing well and near home (june)

She can't have a slew of different emails from all different ppl, so i said i would make a thread for everyone to post on then send to her!!!!

***Ween, ive missed you soooo much. It's just not the same without you ;o)
. I'm sooo proud of you for fighting so hard, for sticking with it, so proud!!!
Can't wait to see you 'home'
Love you to bits jellybean
romp

Alchemyst 15-05-2008 08:19 AM

only just got on here.... like many others Ive been asleep! ;-)

thanx Romp for doing this

**heya Irene
so glad to hear its going well, sorry I wasnt around to wish you luck before you left but I have been mentally sending you loadsa positive vibes. stay strong xxx alchy

Margo 15-05-2008 08:32 AM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Sooty 15-05-2008 09:25 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Irene

effervescence 15-05-2008 09:27 AM

hi irene,
glad you are doing well :) i know how much you are loved by so many RYLers xxx

irkeninvader 15-05-2008 09:33 AM

Hi Ween. I'm too new to know you but it's always good to hear someone's doing well. Take care :)

PropheticStar 15-05-2008 09:36 AM

Ween, my dear dear Wifey! I miss you so so so much. It doesn't feel right not having you here to chat to. I almost cry when I realise I can't tell you about something, or let you in on my latest smutty joke.

I hope you are doing okay. I think about you every day. Love you to bits.

Love Madame

brap_brap 15-05-2008 10:20 AM

Hi ween i dont think we met but its always good to hear someone doing well and who is beating this thing

Take care

Dark

p.s romp i was sleeping as well i just got up

Born Wrong 15-05-2008 11:03 AM

Hiya, dont know you but welcome home =)

Sugar and Spice 15-05-2008 11:07 AM

Well done for the progress you are making :)

Queen Crabbit 15-05-2008 11:08 AM

I, like everyone else, was asleep.

Ween, I'm so glad you're okay. Been thinking about you lots and lots. I hope you're getting everything you can from this and that it's giving you the help you deserve.

xxx

Ragdoll 15-05-2008 12:25 PM

Glad to hear of someone doing well, keep it up :)

Ratatouille strychnine 15-05-2008 01:03 PM

I was asleep and in lectures yadda yadda yadda but no matter. I'm here now.

Irene, I know yo probably don't know me that well but I care about you an awful lot and I really hope things get better for you soon. Keep fighting and you will get through this. Take care of you. xxx

crazykat 15-05-2008 01:16 PM

I don't really know you personally but VETS has not been the same without you, glad to hear your doing much better. Hope to have you back soon. Take good care of yourself
Kat xxx

IceBreak 15-05-2008 02:07 PM

Ireneeeee :-)

I misssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and Im soo happpyy for youuuu!!!!

PropheticStar 15-05-2008 02:49 PM

Rompy, can you please tell her that the tuna barbera just aint as juicy when she's not around. Thanks :)

Yellow 15-05-2008 03:49 PM

been sleeping too....
nice to know you are doing so well.
im so happy for you hunni.
*snuggles*
loves.
xxxxx

random.swirls 15-05-2008 03:59 PM

Missing you and looking forward to your smutty return!

youngatheart 15-05-2008 04:06 PM

Its always great to hear someone is doing well, big hugs to youxxx

Rain Keeper 15-05-2008 04:10 PM

That IS some BESTEST NEWS!!!!

We are awaiting your return....be ready to be bombarded with hugs and more.

Thinking of you,
Rain


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.