![]() |
parents!! mentions suicide
So one of my parents could care less what i do and the other one says... quote, "If ur so sad and u hate yourself and life so much, what dont you just make everyones live's easier, and kill yourself already"
I kid u not thats what my dad told me. So friday night i was hurting so bad, i just loaded up on pills and passed out. I dont even feel like cutting right now i feel so bad. I just want to curl up in a ball and disappear. |
*cuddles*
I'm sorry for what your dad said to you, I'm sure he didn't really mean it. Have they just recently found out about you hurting yourself etc? It could be that they are struggling to understand it, not that that is any excuse. Have you told anyone about the OD? If not you really should get checked over incase there's any internal damage. If you need to talk feel free to pm me. Take care of yourself. Kirsty x |
*hugs lots* I'm sorry he said that to you, sweetie. I don't know how long he's known about your SI or anything, but when my parents first found out about mine, my dad said something very similar, but it was just his way of coping with what he'd found out. It could just be that he doesn't understand eerything about it. Have you spoken to him about it?
Sorry you felt you had to OD, sweetie, have you had it checked out? I'm around for most of the day today so if you want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me. -Hana x |
what a horrable thing for him to say
we are so sorry that you OD'd we are here for you [T][O][A][E][s] |
well they found out like 3 months ago. But they also think that ive stopped over a year ago. He just flat out hates me. he has told me how much he does't love me and that he never did, that im worthless, stupid, ugly, fat, not going anywhere in life..... u get the point. Im ok after the OD. Thanx for all of your replies. It really makes me happier that people even care to read it.
|
*cuddles you gently* I'm sorry he's so horrible to you sweetie. I don't have words at the moment, I'm afraid, but I'm always here to listen if you want it. You said your mum couldn't care less, but is there any way you can sit her down and talk to her about how you're feeling or how everything's affecting you at the moment. You got a therapist, sweetie?
Take care of yourself. -Hana x |
If i did that, she would realize that i was still cutting. Then she would go through the house and "re-baby proof" it. And she would never get off my back about it, thet would probably make it worse. I was seing a therapist about it all, but i quit my job so i can't go anymore because i have no money. Thanx for caring.
|
and now my mom is kicking me out if i don't have a job in 3 weeks... they really do not want me!! :-(
|
awrr hun it's sad to hear that you are going through a rough patch at the moment. I really do wish that i could say that it WILL get better...?
What your dad said wasn't very supportive of him.... Does he know that you self injure?. Im sure he didn't mean what he said...maybe it was said out of anger? |
Ya my whole family found out in march about my cutting.... he beat me (all growing up)... so i think he ment to say it.
|
It's a shame... My parents once gave me a similar ultimatum... But even they gave me two months. Three weeks sounds unreasonable.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:56 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.