![]() |
Continuity errors.
I hate these,. And they always seem so obvious when you're watching something on TV.
You're like... how could you let that go? Anyone who has seen the current series of Scrubs (Series 7) will know exactly what I'm talking about. Something happens with Kelos, then the next episode they deal with it, then the episode after that Kelso's back doing as he was before and NOTHING'S changed. They totally FRACKED up the time line. JEEZO. And then another one in Scrubs, does anyone remember when Cox was randomly bald in one episode? Then had hair in the next then a few episodes later they showed him shaving his head?! I mean.. come the frack on. This is mainly a rant about stupid TV shows, mainly revolving scrubs but that's only becuase I just watched some of it. Psh. To make it seem completely not useless, have you noticed any bare obvious mistakes in TV shows.movies? |
wasn't it jd who was bald?
or are you talking about a different episode? i haven't been following scrubs very much recently because its gone DOWNHILL LIKE WOAH with the last series i saw. |
Yeah it's ***** now.
Yeah JD was bald but that was because he said he'd shave it for some monks or something. Or maybe it was a cancer patient. Anyway, there was reasoning given for that. Cox was just randomly bald in one episode. Then he had hair in the next. Then a few episodes after that they showed him shaving his head and going bald. They can't do simple time lines. Idiots. |
are you sure you weren't watching them in the wrong order? ehh.
i can vaguely remember him being bald, but not the shaving and whateverr. mehh. i'll just carry on watching repeats until it gets better (even though i don't think it will now). |
It's very possible that the programmes were shown in the wrong order, to the fault of the TV company, not the makers of the programme.
I hardly ever notice continuity errors, but I do sometimes. Doesn't overly bother me really. It's never anything massive. |
Oh Scrubbbsss <3
I have the observational skills of a piece of paper covered in black with a book on top of it, so they really can't affect me (Y) But i'm sure they'd annoy me otherwise. Like in Pearl Harbour. Where one minute he has the scarf, the next he doesn't, and then he does again. Magic. |
it really amused me in the lion the witch an the wardrobe when the was a closeup on the eldest girl in narnia and she had earring holes in her ears...haha....they cld have edited it out, it was really obvious...
|
Yes.
I know what you mean. I hate it in films as well. In Shawshank they are throwing the ball around and then Red throws the ball and then throws it again, he never catches it. Its tiny but annoying. |
Yes Linda I'm sure I was watching them in the correct order, I was streaming them over the internet as they premiered in the US each week, so it's definitely the fault of the makers of the programme, and the company that airs Scrubs in the US (NBS, maybe? I'm not sure) and everyone involved for giving the go ahead on that list.
Psh. It's SO annoying. There's one in Chicago where Renée Zellweggers coat keeps buttoning and unbuttoning itself willy nilly. |
^ Scrubs is finished now so no need to worry!
It is annoying but it happens, you can't expect them to notice everything. Although you do wonder when it seems so glaringly obvious! Ali xox |
Well if they are spending millions and millions of dollars you'd think they could take the time to make sure things make sense.
|
Could this be as a result of the US TV writer's strike? I was reading yesterday on digital spy about the affected shows and Scrubs was on the list.
|
Not to get old skool on you but I love Dawson's Creek and in series 2 Pacey says to his dad 'how does it feel losing to your second-born' but by series 4 we're aware he has at least two older sisters as well as an older brother.
That one gets me every time. ...I'll just shuffle away now. |
Yusss.
In an episode of Skins, Sid is eating a sandwich that he takes a bite out of, then it grows back, then another bite has been taken out in a different shot and both bites grow back! Odd. |
In an episode of Reaper the main guy is eating ice cream and the cherry disappears and reappears at random points and so does the cream on it.
In most episodes of Friends if you look at the pots and pans on Monica's stove you can see the lights and cameras reflected in them. Rachels hair has a habit of jumping behind her ear as well. |
Quote:
|
See this is the reason I can't watch tv with my dad, he points out all these silly little mistakes that I am happy not to notice.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.