RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   MY BAND - CHECKKKK OUTTTTTT. please? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44098)

flymetothemoon 19-04-2008 01:17 PM

MY BAND - CHECKKKK OUTTTTTT. please?
 
hey all.

this is particularly for fans of metal and its various subs.
my band's put up a few demos on a few sites - our guitarist and drummer decided to go awol, so at the moment we're 'virtual'. but dont let that put you off.

please have a listen if you're interested...add us on myspace or whatever...:thumbup:

www.myspace.com/karakuri08
www.soundclick.com/karakuri
www.garageband.com/karakuri

cheers!

Kiss Me Furfrog 19-04-2008 01:24 PM

ohhhh i like what i hear! :D

broken 19-04-2008 01:59 PM

heehee, its cool sweetie,
me likes ^-^

flymetothemoon 19-04-2008 03:30 PM

thanks =] glad you liked it. I'll be posting more almost daily, so check back.

Kiss Me Furfrog 19-04-2008 03:30 PM

i sure will :)

Flip 19-04-2008 04:01 PM

its good but maybe you should record it again when you have msn or what ever closed >_<
good stuff tho

flymetothemoon 19-04-2008 04:05 PM

ha ha yeah, point taken =D

I did ask everyone on msn to shut up, but some people just dont listen *shakes head* lol

Dicky T 20-04-2008 01:52 AM

In honesty:

It sounds particually like every other metal band out there to be honest. And they arn't few and far apart. I know of several in my area alone.

Not to say that you shouldn't continue making music, if you enjoy it, go for it.

Dicky!

flymetothemoon 20-04-2008 10:54 AM

thanks for the criticism =] I meant that genuinely, I know I need to expand and try new things to set my band apart. cheers for listening.

broken 20-04-2008 10:29 PM

i'm loving all your new stuff hun
^-^
keep it up, serriously!

Lewis The Second 28-04-2008 01:23 AM

I really like the thickness of the guitar sounds, would like to hear this with better recording quality.

www.myspace.com/blueskyproject - check out my lot!

flymetothemoon 27-07-2008 11:00 AM

Niiice. Just bigging up my band again here...we're recording guitars for a new demo out this weekend - only 1 minute at the moment, just a kinda sneak preview...it'll be up on myspace.com/karakuri08 and also on soundclick.com/karakuri...check it out =D

David

Shakespeare's Strumpet 27-07-2008 02:49 PM

Sounds like industrial, which isn't normally my taste, but this would make great headbanging music.

Dicky T 28-07-2008 03:43 PM

Are the lead guitars MIDI?

They sound a little bit on the overly quantised size of things, with a lack of attack time.

Dicky!

The Stolen One 29-07-2008 04:10 PM

its not bad!

lewis the second, i really like yours

flymetothemoon 16-09-2008 10:52 AM

ehhh yeah dicky t, if you'd read the page you'd know that all the instruments are currently virtual. and my guitarist has gone awol again so karakuri pretty much dead. which I why I've started up a solo project:

http://www.myspace.com/thereconditeperception

flymetothemoon 17-09-2008 09:04 PM

*bump* ...or am I not allowed to bump my own threads? XD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.