RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Support and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sorry for the selfish post but I really need help... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42840)

forever_broken 09-04-2008 01:41 AM

Sorry for the selfish post but I really need help...
 
I'm sorry for being so selfish and having to post again.
But I'm really just thinking of leaving RYL for good.
All I seem to be doing is annoying or ---ing people off.
Or at least that's what it feels like.
Some.
I've made such great friends on here and I'm not sure I really do want to leave.
But I know some would be happier if I just left.
And I don't wanna keep causing arguments or annoying people.
Maybe I should just go??
I don't know what to do.

SomedayLeila 09-04-2008 02:31 AM

heyah Miss Chelsea...
I know for a fact that I like having you around a lot! You haven't seemed to be annoying or any of those things *cuddles* and I've loved seeing you about the Safe Room =)
I'll miss you if you do decide to go, lovely
<3 Leila

ashleighbean 09-04-2008 04:04 AM

we will miss you soo much if you leave. we care about you and you dont annoy us.
xxxxxx

Eve of D. 09-04-2008 06:04 AM

hi, i'm sorry u feel like that :(. we dont know each other much, but i've never found u annoying. i hope you don't leave. i need a break sometimes and dont come on for a couple days. i think it'd be sad if u left for good though.
u can pm me or anything anytime, i'd love to get to know u, and i don't get annoyed easily :).
i like ur picture btw, looks like a luis royo painting or something.

Mirabelle 09-04-2008 06:19 PM

Hey Chelsea, every single one of us has people who don't like them...
You'll always meet people whom you don't get along with and who will not treat you with respect, but leaving would mean accepting their opinions as a truth, and that would be a shame, because you're a great person.
You just need to ignore the people who try to rile you up. They're not worth your time.

privileged-outcast 09-04-2008 11:34 PM

i'll miss you.

*offers Cookie*

Eve of D. 10-04-2008 02:47 AM

I second caffiene freak. (smart girl ;) )
Is there any way u avoid the people that you don't get along with?

juice box 10-04-2008 03:05 AM

Hey chelsea, you don't annoy me, but if you run into people who are total bumps in the road.. just ignore them.. you are who you are and you should be proud of that. Individualty is one of your many perfections. Truly.. Though I don't say this much.. whenever I feel down and I go on the chat you always make me feel better. Just incase you don't know.. your an inspiration to me. If you choose to leave, thats your decision.. just leave me a goodbye. But if your willing to stick it through.. I'll see you tomorrow~ Abbey P.S. I will miss you dearly if you leave!!

Wonderful. 10-04-2008 03:45 AM

Aww Chels please don't go!
I Love talking to you in chat! You are one awesome girly!
We would all miss you sooooo much! :(
Not everybody gets on...
But I bet there are more people that you get on with here than not? It doesn't matter about the people you don't get on with... You know who your true friends are.
Take care Chels.
Hope to still see you around *Cuddles*
Dani xxxx

Liar. 10-04-2008 05:52 AM

*pounces*
i'd miss you loads!
don't go because of other people, if you are going to leave make it for YOUR benefit.
We like having you here. Fact.
Who will i sit on if you go?

:( stay chels!

over and out 10-04-2008 06:03 AM

Dont Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ily Xxxxxxxxxx

privileged-outcast 10-04-2008 04:16 PM

like life of nightmares said: if you want to go, do it for you, and becuase it's the right thing to do for YOU.

nobody else should matter.

*squish*

CrazyChaoticMess 11-04-2008 11:58 PM

Chelsea, your not annoying at all,don't leave chels x

craola 12-04-2008 12:37 AM

Don't leave RYL because of what other people think of you.
There are thousands of members here, I think its understandable that not everyone gets along and not everyone has to like each other.
There is plenty of space here and more than enough room for everyone and just because a couple of people may not get along with you it doesn't mean you have to leave the support and friendship of everyone else behind.

As long as you don't break the rules and no one else does either i.e. flaming, bullying etc. which we take very seriously, then there's no reason to go. If you have any problems then you can contact me or any of the other moderators and we can help the best we can.
Take care
Aimee

Snuffles 16-04-2008 05:14 PM

I miss you :( I hope you come back soon :(

Schleier von Dunst 16-04-2008 06:30 PM

*superglues chelsea to RYL then sits on her*
please dont go i love you hunni pweeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.