RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   scuzzy flatmates (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4173)

whoops 13-06-2007 12:31 PM

scuzzy flatmates
 
my flatmate moved out a few weeks ago and FINALLY the landlord has come and removed all of her nasty (MOULDY) bedding - there were SEVEN mattresses in her room!!! i dont know how she even kept them all in there... plus hamster cage is gone, plus THIRTY pairs of shoes. (well maybe 10) and all her clothes... and 5 paperweights (?!?!?!).

i spent the day cleaning and am now living somewhere i feel i can call home.

yay.:jumpin: :-p :eyeroll: :-p :jumpin:

Trucktastic 13-06-2007 02:03 PM

7 mattresses!!!!!!

at least she's gone and you can start to feel at home.

luck honey

lozxx

Pencils 13-06-2007 02:21 PM

Aside from the mattress thing, that sounds a lot like a flatmate of mine. Gross.
I bet it feels great! Probably smells nicer too. Good stuff.
xxx

bigmouth 14-06-2007 12:04 AM

There is nothing better than a clean house. I need the motivation to clean my flat because it is a state and my flatmate never has and never will clean up after herself! (She only has one matress though)

-jeff- 17-06-2007 02:07 PM

Seven mattresses?!

eww...

*screws up face*

The Hierophant 17-06-2007 02:09 PM

Why would you need seven mattresses?

whoops 17-06-2007 02:48 PM

to be fair i have four mattresses... im in japan, so they are futon mattresses and not very thick... it is the fact that she moved out and left them for us to deal with... and they are mouldy...

and also that everytime i had a friend stay over she said she didnt have anything to share. grr.

ikle me 17-06-2007 03:41 PM

I remember the weekend I moved out of my shared flat a girl moved into the other room, she made bacon in the microwave.. (wtf).. and left a pool of grease in there, on the plate and all the surfaces round about. She must of easily used half a bottle of oil on 2 slices of bacon.

It was utterly vile. I was so glad to be moving out, yet I was so ashamed with the state of the kitchen I banned my parents from going in there while we packed!

To have something mouldy in the house turns my stomach, let alone sleeping on it!

I'm glad you can call it home now x

whoops 17-06-2007 04:23 PM

...and in three weeks my ohter flatmate also moves out.

she isnt scuzzy, but it will be awesome to have my OWN apartment.

plus i get to move into her room which is SO much better than mine.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.