RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I just... can't.. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41169)

axfxn 27-03-2008 06:12 AM

I just... can't..
 
these are three poems i just wrote about how i feel right now.. they dont have names

please.. i dont have anyone to talk to...

cut, cut, cut.
its all i want to do.
what, what, what?
is all i hear from you

bleed, bleed, bleed.
its all i want see
need, need, need.
need it, just for me.

sting, sting, sting.
its all i want to feel.
bring, bring, bring.
prove to me its real.

death, death death.
is all that now remains
breath, breath, breath.
the sound drives me insane.

no rhthym.
no rhyme.
just drops on the floor.

a smile
be happy
you've done it all before

slowly
its over
feel the pain no more

you did it
you killed it
you killed the stupid whore






it calls to me
it screams to me
i hear it shout my name

i try to ignore
i try to tune it out
but i hear it all the same

I want to do it
i need to do it
but i do not want the fame

i'll hide it well
not cut too deep
and try to avoid the shame





i want to bleed
i want to cut
i want to simply feel the sting

i need the truth
i need the life
and all the joy it brings

i want the blade
i want the steel
i want to stop remembering

i need it deep
i need it slow
until i do not feel a thing

effervescence 27-03-2008 08:42 AM

*hugs* these are powerful. im sorry you are feeling so down and triggered at the moment.

axfxn 27-03-2008 04:45 PM

thanks...

i want it all to stop

sicknessdollie 27-03-2008 05:17 PM

I wish you didn't feel this way, Amanda... I love you, and you can always talk to me if you want to, you know that. *hugcling*

-snugglebunny <3

axfxn 28-03-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicknessdollie (Post 655954)
I wish you didn't feel this way, Amanda... I love you, and you can always talk to me if you want to, you know that. *hugcling*

-snugglebunny <3



Thankyou.. i love you too

-Sexypants


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.