RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   White Wednesday Logos! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39197)

Snow White. 11-03-2008 11:40 AM

White Wednesday Logos!
 
Hey Guys!

As some of you are aware, RYL is now running a "White Wednesday" every week, for more information regarding that please see here.

A lot of members have made some wonderful banners / avatars / signature images, and I thought it would be a great idea to have them all in one place!

So, if you'd like to create an image, you're more than welcome to! Give it a go :)

Please note though that these might be used by other members on the website to help promote the idea, or share the fact they are participating, so submitting an image is going to mean you allow other members to have it in their signatures/avatars. If not, just say so in your post!

Thanks guys; have fun!
:)
Aimee x

Deepest Blue 11-03-2008 11:59 AM




Zedebee 11-03-2008 12:24 PM

^^ Oooh they're really pretty! Would you mind if I used one?

Fitzwilliam 11-03-2008 04:24 PM

Great images !!!
I just thought I'd repost my image in here after seeing the notice in the other "White Wednesday" thread. Feel free to use it anywhere...

Just Believe. 12-03-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zedmeister (Post 618917)
^^ Oooh they're really pretty! Would you mind if I used one?


Snow White. 12-03-2008 10:12 AM

They look great guys!
:]

Tig 12-03-2008 11:18 AM

Oh wow, they're all excellent. =D

crazykat 13-03-2008 03:11 PM

Wow these look awesome

resurrection 13-03-2008 05:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
these are nothing special...i just needed a distraction...heh:wow:

resurrection 13-03-2008 05:14 PM

ooooooooooooopsiessssssssssss, is it "wednesdaY" (singular?!) grrrrrrrrrrrrr

dark_light 18-03-2008 12:29 AM

These are all great!!
I really love the one by deepest blue, pink is my favourite colour though :)
resurrection yours look so professional
so brill - well done xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.