RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I made the rainbow cry (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37582)

bacardi 28-02-2008 10:44 AM

I made the rainbow cry
 
I am currently scratching ideas for a composition ive gotta to do in a week =/

heres the lyrics ive come up with but i cnt find any chords to suit it =/ :

I made the rainbow cry
It couldn't bear to see my die
My poisions taken hold of me
So shoot
and end my misery

----------------

I was gona have this softly spoken over an acoustic "lost" feeling piece..hmm

comments?

Louise 28-02-2008 09:46 PM

i think it's really nice it has emotion in i think it's amazing words. xxx

Jelly Fairy 28-02-2008 11:12 PM

It's really pretty - Good luck with the composition!! I'm struggling through my A level ones atm!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.