RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Landscapes???? **Image heavy** (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3732)

IceBreak 11-06-2007 05:22 PM

Landscapes???? **Image heavy**
 

One of my fave pics ever


This was taken just up the road from me I think its nice.


On the way back home from largs


An old one. Cant remember where it was taken actually.


Hmm clouds hehe

Thats all for now. I have taken more but havent yet put them on my pc. So watch out for more soon, well that is if u want to see more. For all I know they are all rubbish teehee.:tongue2::eyeroll:

D-liscious 11-06-2007 06:36 PM

hey!

love the pics, was that second one taken the las time we were out???? if it was i love it more
keep up the good work!

IceBreak 11-06-2007 06:56 PM

The second and the third one was taken when we were out debbie

Tears and Rain 11-06-2007 07:02 PM

aww wow i love the first one!!

.lost.the.tin.can. 11-06-2007 07:25 PM

The first one is really good.
I'm not sure about the others, I like them but the first one stands out more. I like the colours in the last one but the guys head annoys me. (sorry if its someone you know lol)
I like the one before that as well.
But I love the first one. Good job chuck! :)

IceBreak 11-06-2007 07:45 PM

yeah the first one is my ultimate fave one and i was goin to cut that head out of that pic but i forgot :blush: oops


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.