RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Coping (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36591)

amy.lee.addict 22-02-2008 01:44 AM

Coping
 
An inspirational poem. I'd like to know what everyone thinks.

In this never-ending darkness
a light will find its way
Maybe its a flashlight
or maybe its a train.

Something will break through this silence
Someone will rescue me
Someone will give me the strength
To be who I want to be.

In this never-ending silence
a voice will echo softly
Then I will see the proof of truth
that lingers ever-so-gently.

Something will stop me in my tracks
and make me realize there is hope.
Whether its a train or flashlight
I know that I can cope.

Snuffles 22-02-2008 02:11 AM

That is inspirational. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed reading that poem. That will give many people hope I'm sure, or realise that there is always hope :) Great work xxx

Shadowedcorner 25-02-2008 02:00 AM

thank you.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.