RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Console me hugs (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36463)

roiben 21-02-2008 11:40 AM

Console me hugs
 
I do not want to live
I do not want to be here in this world
Breathing this air
continually
Trying to hope and build
Something worth the next
struggle.

I cling to you now
With tears in my eyes
hoping
Somehow you can help.

I do not want to lie here now
But no other action
holds me
So here I lie
and here I breath
Hoping to console me.


Lil'MissLaLa 21-02-2008 10:23 PM

so emotional - i can relate *hugs* hope ure ok xx

roiben 21-02-2008 10:37 PM

*hugs*
 
I am not great, but am doing my best to hang in there - so to speak.

Hope you are okay, glad you like the poem... I have a tendency to write things to get them out of my system and down somewhere, to help me work out what my emotions are saying and what they mean at the time.

Roiben x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.