RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   SI Questionnaire (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36387)

Devia_Angelus87 20-02-2008 08:15 PM

SI Questionnaire
 
Nicki, a student at Birmingham University, would like to invite you to take part in her study on self-injury and support Message Boards. As a member of the Recoveryourlife community, I'd very much like to recommend this questionnaire to you.

The questionnaire is absolutely anonymous, and might take you a bit more than 5 minutes to complete, but no longer than 20 minutes; just tick the appropriate answers on the online form, and be sure to express yourself in your own words when it asks you to.

Be aware that the questionnaire does deal with self-injurious behaviour in a matter of fact manner, and if you're willing to take part, you should ensure that you're in a good frame of mind. You can exit the questionnaire at any time, and seek support within our Message Board should you wish.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...fLHXUGdg_3d_3d

Thanks for supporting her in this matter, and thank you from myself for helping to provide real self injury data that may help people like us everywhere.

Divine.Night 20-02-2008 08:37 PM

Did it! Hope it helps

chocostashchick 20-02-2008 08:48 PM

happy to help!

Sadkitten 20-02-2008 08:51 PM

Hey, wot u doing this for? Is it for your diss? Let us know how you get on with it. x

Steel Magnolia 20-02-2008 09:21 PM

Done!

Faerydae 20-02-2008 09:36 PM

i've done it :)

StaceyBee 20-02-2008 09:56 PM

I've done it!

JustAnotherPerson 21-02-2008 01:32 AM

I did it.

*..life in pain..* 21-02-2008 09:17 AM

i did it!!

LANA 21-02-2008 09:34 AM

MEe TOo

Snow White. 21-02-2008 10:04 AM

Thanks, Paul, I've filled it out too :)

I've checked the Questionnaire out and found it suitable to remain on the forums; however in the future when posting a questionnaire (this goes for everyone) please pass it through the moderating team first at moderators@recoveryourlife.com. We will almost always approve them; especially by longstanding members, it's just a safety thing :)

I thought they were well thought-out questions, actually, thank you Paul.

Iphy 21-02-2008 05:51 PM

I just did it.

Alone and Scared 21-02-2008 09:00 PM

Did it. x

Ollie 36-0 21-02-2008 09:45 PM

did it x

Kija 21-02-2008 10:24 PM

done it, hope it helps, thought it was very well thought out actually.

_plastic 21-02-2008 10:42 PM

What a quick one !

sweet_pain 21-02-2008 10:50 PM

I did it...
GLad I could help :)

Simply_Complex 21-02-2008 10:50 PM

completed. :thumbup:

smith33 21-02-2008 11:20 PM

all done xx

Ghostface 22-02-2008 12:13 AM

Uhm, does anyone know what im supposed to write when iv chosen "white-other"? Im from Norway soo...I guess im not white irish or white british? x] *feels stupid*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.