RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   There are times (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36219)

PaperClip 19-02-2008 05:37 PM

There are times
 
I wrote this a while back. Sorry its a bit lame.

There are times
I need you
To have a chat with me.

There are times
I need you
To hug me.

There are times
I need you
Just to listen to me.

But there are times
I need you
To sit next to me
And keep silent.

For when
You’re next to me
I know
I’m safe.

So it’s okay
When we’re silent
As long as you’re
Next to me.




Relying on others is something we all do.
We talk endlessly about what we went through.
We rely on someone we can trust,
A person, you hope, is better than the rest.

Sometimes, when I need to cry,
I want you to be there to dry my eye.
I watch for you when you're not there.
I wish that we had times we could share

Embles 19-02-2008 06:57 PM

Wow!! :D
I love!!
It reminds me of me & my friend
Little bit lame??
If this is your opinion of little bit lame , please pm me when you write a good one!!
Well done! :D x x x x

Popple 19-02-2008 07:02 PM

aww I love it =]
well done sweetie
=O tis not at all lame!!
<3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.