RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ninety-eight cuts through the layers (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36110)

Ghostface 18-02-2008 11:18 PM

Ninety-eight cuts through the layers
 
Ninety-eight cuts through the layers


Seven faces turned upwards,
facing the floor.
My head whispering and wanting
some more
Rushing through traffic
colors in red
Astound by you
covered in blood

Facing the judges
with draining fear
knowing they're not gonna
say what i hear

Feeling the humble
applause from
the audience
aware of my position
standing there-
no pants

They tell me to continue
remove it now
Reveal my soul,
getting ready to bow

In front of their feet
licking their toes
I'm forced to think
its how it goes

With those whom destiny
never desired
and others simply
wouldn't admired

I'm naked now
while you keep laughing
asking what makes
a girl like me
sing?

I spit in your face
and put on my clothes
promise to never
walk
near to your toes

Winking and singing
a small melody
which only this girl
can hear and see.

Casca 19-02-2008 02:56 AM

Good job, keep it up!

Shakespeare's Strumpet 19-02-2008 03:41 AM

I love it. Very Sylvia Plath, which is a high compliment.

Ghostface 19-02-2008 05:36 PM

Thanks ^^

Who's Sylvia Path?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.