![]() |
my story
My story
Well here it is my story of depression it may be long and take age to read but at the minute I think I need to get it out of my system Ok it started just over a year ago when I had a crush on sum1 I worked with but he left and it got me really down and I thought tht was it but I was wrong I kept thinking about thing that upset me like my uncle or my dad and it got worse around Christmas when I got so lonely and upset I started jus retreatin into myself Well just before Christmas I got together with dom and everythin seemed to start goin ok for me til july last year I got so upset I was gonna run away but he stopped me and got me help from my doctor he helped me so much til the other month when he jus refused to tlk to me an such but anyway bac to the story I got on drugs and got counselling but I refused to go afta September cos dom left me in September and cos I felt so alone I refused to get help and stuff til my mate told me I needed to go bac for help this month shes helping me now but I just wish my ex wud notice me accept my existence but no he jus puts me onto other people now like im a ****in **** I hate him but love him so so much at the same time Hes had two gf since me I had noone don’t think I ever will cos he hurt my trust so much I thought he wudnt lie or hurt me I thought as hed sed it I cud always count on him but its too ****ed up now I hate him hurting me like this :crying: |
Hi punkyfairy07,
I'm sorry you've gone through this hurt, it sounds like to me that this guy didn't take you seriously at all, you deserve so much better, there will be someone out there who will make you happy and show you care and tenderness. Let him go, he wasn't worth it, you're better off without him. Good Luck and Take Care. |
So sorry that you had to go through that.
you shouldn't let it bother you. You can PM me any time you want, about anything. Stay safe. |
thanks for the support i jus posted the story really to jus let it out else it wud have felt like i was holdin it in for so long for no eason thanks again xxxxx
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:36 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.