RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I have just remembered (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34496)

Voldemort 08-02-2008 12:47 PM

I have just remembered
 
That I had an RYL dream last night, and thought I'd share.

For some obscure reason, a bunch of us were staying up late on some computers at Uni. Or some office place, it was a bit weird? Anyway. MAJA was in it. And that's the only person I can remember. It was either Alex or Emma as the other person involved, but I'm not entirely sure whoo..

For some reason Maja also had ginger hair.

And she kept being called 'Mash' and was ok with this. We were trying to make her go on a website and get help. She was scared, but it was ok because we were all there to help.

Then somehow everyone was gone and I was stood in the corridor in a towl and my old English teacher walked past.

Hm.

The Hierophant 08-02-2008 01:40 PM

You mean you actually slept last night?
WTF was the point?
Well that dream obvs.

Zedebee 08-02-2008 01:51 PM

*pets*
Dreams are fun things sometimes

Accidentally Abstract 08-02-2008 02:17 PM

Lol, you're so random Amy!
I keep having strange dreams too though.. But no RYL ones yet!
x

Dicky T 08-02-2008 02:23 PM

You crazy fool Amy!

Crazy!

Dicky!

Tears and Rain 08-02-2008 03:23 PM

God you're cool Amy.
Do you think Maja'll mind is I start calling her potato just in memory of this dream ?
I think you've been eating too many blue smarties... :]

Voldemort 08-02-2008 03:37 PM

I slept for like an hour, and this is what I get for it. Oh the shame.

But yes, MASH?! I have no idea.

It was even stranger than that, but writing it down will just confuse you all. Let's just say there was a window to an office in this building, and everytime I looked through it to spy, all these squares in suits were dancing quite bizarrely. And yeah.

The Hierophant 08-02-2008 03:38 PM

Freak

Voldemort 08-02-2008 03:38 PM

Stalker.

Voldemort 08-02-2008 04:16 PM

Ahaha. Who were the killers?

Aphelion 08-02-2008 07:57 PM

GINGER?!!! I'd rather be dead.
And call me mash and/or potato, Alex, and you won't see the bright sun of another day.
:)
Amy you weirdo, clearly been thinking too much about me :D

Voldemort 08-02-2008 08:05 PM

You looked good as a ginger, Mash. It was a very strange dream indeed. Clearly I have you on the brain. My secret is out. =[

Be my valentine?

craola 08-02-2008 08:38 PM

I WAS NOT IN YOUR DREAM?!

End of the friendship.

Also I really want ginger hair.

Voldemort 08-02-2008 08:43 PM

=[

Sad times. You'll love me again soon enough.

x-dying-inside-x 08-02-2008 10:32 PM

random dreams making sleeping so much better.

craola 08-02-2008 10:36 PM

I love you already.

How are you so damn irresistible?

Dye my hair ginger for me?
Or will it end up blue :P

Voldemort 08-02-2008 10:37 PM

It'll end up blue. Sorry!!

I guess it's my charm. =P

Snow White. 09-02-2008 08:03 AM

hahahaha.
you're a freak like me <3

butterfly hearts 09-02-2008 08:49 AM

LOL that's pretty weird....
yeah, do keep taking your pills :P hehe
Nah, i have weird dreams all the time like that hey!
hugs
Kat xoxo

Persephone Hazard 09-02-2008 11:13 AM

Dancing. Squares.

Oh, Amy...

[ahem] It's the smarties I tell you!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.