RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What the hell is this? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33480)

null_n_void 31-01-2008 09:14 PM

What the hell is this?
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJX-AgWNxzs"]YouTube - THX Maki Monkey O.o Eyes[/ame]

ConcreteAngel 31-01-2008 09:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

and aye-aye if i'm not mistaken

xfallenangelx 31-01-2008 09:18 PM

to start with that is one of the creepiest things i have ever seen.
but then it looks funny when it widens its eyes>.<

charcoal feathers 31-01-2008 09:18 PM

That freaked the hell out of me, until it opened its eyes wide.

Spoons 31-01-2008 09:23 PM

oh i dont like it, scary little thing, thats just plain creepy

Aphelion 31-01-2008 10:45 PM

Okay. That actually scared the **** out of me.

ConcreteAngel 31-01-2008 10:46 PM

ok, it's on myspace too and they say it's a lemur
but i say its an aye-aye

i find it hilarious

null_n_void 31-01-2008 11:20 PM

if it's an aye-aye, it lives up to it's name!

Absi 31-01-2008 11:42 PM

*runs and hides*

That was soooooooooooo scary. : (

crazykat 31-01-2008 11:46 PM

thats freaky!!!

XxXflowerfairyXxX 31-01-2008 11:46 PM

Deffs an Aye-aye.
Aren't they meant to be really unlucky?...as I remember from watching the Wild Thornberries all those years ago.
Whatever happened to that? It was so awesome!
Moving on...I thought something was gunna pop up at the end and make me scream...I am always very suspicious of slow-moving videos that appear to have no point.

XxXflowerfairyXxX 31-01-2008 11:49 PM

Actually...I was wrong...aye-aye's are FAR uglier than that.
It's a mouse lemur I *think*.
But still...I'm sure the Wild Thornberries couldda taught me about one of them too.

AbandonedPixie 31-01-2008 11:51 PM

LOL! thats well cool!

Tears and Rain 31-01-2008 11:53 PM

I actually don't want to looking at it?
After all these eye commetne?

privileged-outcast 01-02-2008 12:11 AM

*is going ot have nightmares tonight about that*

isn't it a bush baby?

Narcissism 01-02-2008 01:05 AM

READ THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO!!
Maki Monkey.

I don't think its that scary. =/

Dicky T 01-02-2008 01:55 AM

*Is alone in a darkened room*

Seriously Danz, not scary?
Seriously?

Dicky!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.