![]() |
for fun..check to see if its YOU v2**UPDATED IDEA LAST POST*
awhile back we were doing the list of question for each other,and the person 'picked' had to answer som e questions about theirself. I like this, learning 'fun' things about ppl...I'm too lazy to bring up thje old one..but as we have a new lot of vets maybe we could give i a gho??
I'll start, ELENDURI breakfast or not" potato chips or fruits? coffee or tea? what type of animal are you most like?? romp |
Do your feet really really honk?
|
Do you like the pickles in Mc Donald burgers?
Whats your favourite juice? So, how much wood COULD a woodchuck chuck IF a woodchuck COULD chuck wood? |
Do you have any stuffed toys on your bed?
|
OK, Elenduri woud prefer no to answer SOOOOO
I pick TRUCKTASTIC /LOZZA Hurry quiclky there gonna be a ton of ?'s soon why not add a few more *evil laugh* Ok.... make-up or au natuaral? shave or wax (feel free to tell me its now of my business lol) Come on guys... romp |
Indoors or outdoors?
Hot or cold? Strangest thing you have eaten? |
Ooh I've been meaning to resurrect this thread for ages :-D
I think I'll wait 'till the next vet is picked to add some questions as lozza has quite enough already! |
Why hasn't anybody asked Irene and Erin whether they're interested in a threesome yet? *coughs and walks away*
|
...And that is punishment how?
|
haha >.>
|
oh fanks!
Sorry about the delay....... Anyway..... No makeup - au natural shave (!), not wax. My sister gets her eyebrows waxed - ouch! Indoors or outdoors ..... outdoors Hot or cold..... cold Strangest thing I've eaten - er..... salmon and mint sauce! It was pretty yukky! Or an avocado and blue cheese bagette the other day, and that was actually really nice. The question I would most like to be asked ..... to be a complete romantic sap "will you marry me?" will be a good one, but also "so what are you going to do with your multi million pound lottery win?" would also be a good one!! I would love to live in Alaska, or New Zealand. That would be lovely! Anywhere where they get decent snow and fuel isn't so expensive! I have a big truck and it is really thirsty! And I pick............. Apple! Books or movies? Diet or full fat coca cola? Sweet or savoury? take care Lozza xx And no, I don't make lists of things to do. |
Oooh fun thread!...
night in snuggled up or night out on the town? tea or coffee? which season (Autumn, winter, spring, summer) is ur fav? do you have any pets? any nicknames? x |
Books or movies? depends on my mood really
Diet or full fat coca cola? full fat coke!!!! Sweet or savoury? savoury night in snuggled up or night out on the town? snuggled up definitely tea or coffee? tea which season (Autumn, winter, spring, summer) is ur fav? winter do you have any pets? :( not right now any nicknames? buttercup, Rae, butterfly, Annie ok...i pick Irene!!! sweet or sour...or both? are you an organized person or messy? do you take vitamins? like your pillow warm or cold? |
sexiest piece of clothuing...or is a matter of ..how you wear =it, NOT what it looks like?
in one ..errrmmm, 'evening'[lol] how many orgasms...was it the person..or simply what they were doindg? what dreams did you have as a child? ie:teacher,astronanaut,firefioghter...? *kisses to my lovelty* romp |
What would you prefer? taco or kebab?
When are you coming to Australia? Are any of my questions not going to be sexual? Spanker or spankee? Whats your favourite colour? Will you marry me again? |
have you had any spunk?
|
Quote:
|
*ophew* i got off easy lol...
lets see.... *thinks* chelsea :o) heehee.. on top or bottom? or side by side? rough or gentle? [guess it depends on mood..but which is most frequent]? broken any bones? bro/sis? fav food? dream job? |
*do you ever wear your socks more than once without washing them?
*chocolate or vanilla? *Are they... (Referring to the money saving things you clip) coo-pons cue-pons *when you think noone is looking do you pick your nose? *When you can't sleep at night, do you look at the clock and say, "If I fall asleep by (insert time) I can get (x #'s) of hours of sleep? |
Do you ever dream about me? (I know. You don't even know me but **** it. Somebody LOVE me *sobs*)
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:14 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.