RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What. The. Puck. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33084)

Crumple... 29-01-2008 12:58 AM

What. The. Puck.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLG85gn0bc"]YouTube - Shocking story of Half Man Half Tree[/ame]




O_O

Dreaming. 29-01-2008 01:17 AM

The sex must've been awful :|

I don't mean to be rude. He makes me shudder, the poor guy. I've just got a thing about skin conditions, they make me squirm. But seriously. What?!

Dreaming. 29-01-2008 01:18 AM

Ahhh.
Quote:

warts. The guy has a damaged imune system, so some virii went on a party.

Narcissism 29-01-2008 01:20 AM

*gag*

Urgh, thats just freaking wierd.
What is it anyway? because he obviously, isn't a tree.


On another note. His son is hot. Cor.

Crumple... 29-01-2008 01:22 AM

Ew Jo I hadn't even thought about the sex and now I can't get bit splintery barky penises out of my head O_o

all-hope.lost-forever 29-01-2008 03:47 AM

I saw that documentry a few weeks back!

Snow White. 29-01-2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple...
Ew Jo I hadn't even thought about the sex and now I can't get bit splintery barky penises out of my head O_o


Woodies?

All I can say is. "What the ****."
:|
Poor dude.

griddlebone 29-01-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple... (Post 513891)
Ew Jo I hadn't even thought about the sex and now I can't get bit splintery barky penises out of my head O_o

lol'd!

one_step_closer 29-01-2008 09:53 AM

That was so horrible to watch.

Harley 29-01-2008 11:15 AM

There is someone who really does have reason to complain at life, fairness and everything.

I saw this a little while back and thought poor fellow :(


Harley

crazykat 29-01-2008 11:27 AM

Poor guy :(

BlindSpot. 29-01-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doodahdoo (Post 513874)
I don't mean to be rude. He makes me shudder, the poor guy. I've just got a thing about skin conditions, they make me squirm. But seriously. What?!

Me too *shivers*. I couldn't watch it all, i thought it was going to be some joke thing. Poor man.

Ali xox

Dicky T 29-01-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora (Post 513884)
*gag*

Urgh, thats just freaking wierd.
What is it anyway? because he obviously, isn't a tree.


On another note. His son is hot. Cor.

Daughters not bad either.

Dicky!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.