RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I feel bad and need compliments (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=328)

strong.inside 04-04-2007 07:17 PM

I feel bad and need compliments
 
I think we all know this thread, same as before: compliment the user above you basically.
xxx

Paperdreams. 04-04-2007 07:36 PM

You're a bit cool. :P
Lovelovelove. xx

Kaya 04-04-2007 07:38 PM

Natalieeeee. I'll be here forever :P but srsly, honey, you're absolutely amazing & I'm lucky to have a friend like you.

Shizz. [I bit my thumb the other day].

craola 06-04-2007 11:29 AM

You are pretty damn cool and ever so groovy :D
Love love xx

strong.inside 07-04-2007 12:07 PM

Aimee, you're the bestest :)
xxx

lydia. 07-04-2007 08:29 PM

Luce, Luce. Gawd I hope that's the right name. You're the sweetest bean evar. Lovely, kind, caring, smart person. Love yooou!

PixieHope. 07-04-2007 10:37 PM

Well what can I say? You're an awesome and great person with the coolest name ever, I love it!

lydia. 07-04-2007 10:38 PM

Awh really? That's so sweet. Thank you.
You're a lovely person. I've seen you about lots, but I don't think I've ever spoken to you. You've always seemed really sound and lovely.

strong.inside 08-04-2007 08:35 PM

Lydia=awesome. She is the most awesome pineapple ever :)
And yes it's Lucy/Luce/derivative of Lucy
xxx

inkyspider 08-04-2007 10:15 PM

You are brilliant, especially because you started this thread, which shows how thoughtful you are.

Buttons. 16-04-2007 05:19 PM

you are gorgeous so very pretty, very friendly and i love seeing you around the boards

inkyspider 16-04-2007 08:36 PM

You are really wonderful and SO mature, i still can't believe you're 14!
And you are really friendly, and really lovely and i love your hat!

craola 20-04-2007 02:36 PM

You are so lovely and im glad that i've gotten to know you a bit better :)

random.swirls 01-05-2007 12:09 PM

You are most fab :)

inkyspider 01-05-2007 08:28 PM

You are wonderful Cam, and you've done a lot of work sorting everything out on here and writing articles.
I'm glad i've got to know you more.

random.swirls 02-05-2007 08:52 AM

Is glad I got to know you to :)

but cheese aside you are one cool chicadee who I love spamming le queendom with!

Margo 02-05-2007 01:19 PM

Just wanted to say that V3 has helped me get you know some of you a little better and i think you are some of the most delightful people ive ever met! xxx

Queen Crabbit 05-05-2007 01:45 PM

You, dear Sir, are one of the best friends anyone could ask for. You're such a lovely person with a heart of gold and I love you to bits.

[Goes off to have a little cry to herself, cos PMT makes me do things like that.]

Seriously, I can't imagine my life without you in it, and yeah, you're just lovely.

[Sorry people - emotional PMT girl over here!]

x

random.swirls 09-05-2007 09:01 AM

Chel's you seem like a really caring person :)

You also seem a lot of fun and it's been good seeing more of you :)

Buttons. 09-05-2007 10:39 AM

A gorgeous lovely friendly person to talk to *nods*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.