RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   subway! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32586)

lolly_x 25-01-2008 01:04 PM

subway!
 
who like subway
I absolutely love it

I thought about having a meatball mariana sub- I do not recomend it its absolutely distgusting

I normal have

tuna mayo
subway club
turkey breast and ham

What everyone else like

griddlebone 25-01-2008 01:11 PM

its good. i hate ordering it though lol. i usually have chicken and bacon.xx

crazykat 25-01-2008 01:18 PM

I like chicken terryaki (can't spell :-p)

Spoons 25-01-2008 01:18 PM

i have chicken and bacon ranch, its ace. Although i can only manage a 6inch one a foot long is just too big.

privileged-outcast 25-01-2008 01:20 PM

i normally have a veggie delite.

yes, im boring. haha.

Samz 25-01-2008 01:25 PM

rargh my friend is obsessed with the meatball one. seriously, he has it like all the time at college, it stinks. & it looks grossss.
i think its ok, depends what kinda phase i'm going through with my eating. generally, i dont like bread lol. usually a veggie delite or turkey breast for me if i do have it though (Y)

Acephalous 25-01-2008 01:30 PM

The meatball one took my 'subway virginity' last summer lol addicted since.

Queen Crabbit 25-01-2008 02:06 PM

I love meatball subs <3

lolly_x 25-01-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 505603)
I love meatball subs <3

there ewww lol

Acephalous 25-01-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 505603)
I love meatball subs <3

I second this lol

2x cheese and on italian bread

Tears and Rain 25-01-2008 03:42 PM

You have no idea how much I hate you right now.
I've been craving for so long.

Meatballlssss <3333

TheCon 25-01-2008 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolly_x (Post 505528)

I thought about having a meatball mariana sub- I do not recomend it its absolutely distgusting

Meatballs are NOT disgusting. It's an orgasm in ones mouth.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 505603)
I love meatball subs <3

Chelsea, i love you.

Meatball subs are god.

Cheese & Herb bread.
Meatballs, obv.
Cheese
Toasted.
Lettuce
Red onions.

OHYES.

x-dying-inside-x 25-01-2008 04:06 PM

i cant stand subway.
my friend at college is in there everyday.

Fallen_Half_Angel 25-01-2008 04:14 PM

i dont like subway at all

__T 25-01-2008 06:03 PM

Meatball sub & Italian BMT = lovely
(Y)

Puppet Strings 25-01-2008 06:05 PM

I'm a Subway virgin.
It just doesn't appeal, and wherever there's a Subway there always seem to be more appealing places to eat.
Ho hum. x

ConcreteAngel 25-01-2008 06:21 PM

subway...i dont really see the point in it...

autosuggestion 25-01-2008 07:11 PM

I personally enjoy a veggie patty in honey oat bread, with carrots, lettuce, olives and sweetcorn, jalapenos if I'm feeling cheeky, and ranch dressing.

Boo yah.

IamJamesGreens 25-01-2008 07:15 PM

Its weird. I used to love them around a year ago. Have one a week. Now I just don't find myself walking in and ordering. Might try this meatball sub on Monday though...

lolly_x 25-01-2008 07:22 PM

i'm getting one tomorow aswell for the football lol
i have a voucher

two can dine for 5.99

2 6" subs
2 crisps
2 drinks

Think i'll go back to my tuna mayo lol


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.