RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I'm sleepy.... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31635)

Jayne. 18-01-2008 04:21 PM

I'm sleepy....
 
Is anyone else?
Mid-afternoon is the worst time for tiredness.
I'm not going to sleep though, I hate sleeping during the day.
Someone keep me awake!!!

linder surprise 18-01-2008 04:38 PM

go outside.
you probably won't be tempted to fall asleep if youre outside.

Zedebee 18-01-2008 04:39 PM

I am, actually
*slaps you with a cold fish*

x-dying-inside-x 18-01-2008 05:28 PM

i need some sleep but my brother will not leave me alone.

Jayne. 18-01-2008 06:09 PM

*yawn*

I thinks I need an early night.

Dicky T 18-01-2008 06:53 PM

I was awake until 6 bloomin' am!

Dicky!

Jayne. 18-01-2008 07:16 PM

Why were you awake until then?

You need an early night too!

Dicky T 18-01-2008 07:37 PM

I was forced to stay awake! FORCED!
Completly against my will :P

Dicky!

HopeRises 18-01-2008 07:52 PM

i'm tierd too.
Have a cold shower.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.