RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   OCR AS-level physics anyone? and extra time people too? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30761)

[Purple_Rain] 11-01-2008 05:48 PM

OCR AS-level physics anyone? and extra time people too?
 
i think i jsut failed it >.<

has anyone else on here taken it today?

and can they rememebr what the last qustion was? i think i may have frogotten to actually answer it.

and also what are the urles on extra time? do they have to give us a seperate room?

Ami 11-01-2008 10:31 PM

i done AQA spec A physics lol

sorry not that this helps, but your not the only girl who does physics :P
xx

rockaroni 11-01-2008 10:51 PM

Haha, you're never the *only* girl that does physics :P I remember having a migraine in my January physics resit 2 years ago... fun fun fun!

You've probably done better than you think, it's only 40% to pass and there are resits. I know it's all easy for me saying that at this end, but relax :)

[Purple_Rain] 12-01-2008 12:11 AM

i want to go to cambridge and need a high A. but yeah, i can resit. an di found out that i iddn tforget to do the last question so im a bit calmer now.

thanks though!

random.swirls 13-01-2008 07:22 AM

Yay for being calmer.

They don't have to give you a separate room and I never got one till I went to uni and then I wished I was in a room with others because the typing people got on my nerves!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.