RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   january exams anyone? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29619)

Ami 03-01-2008 04:51 PM

january exams anyone?
 
Hmm, anyone been revising?

Maths, physics, biology and chemistry for me!

fun!

Zedebee 03-01-2008 04:53 PM

Ooooh Maths IS fun =)

claireyfairy 03-01-2008 04:55 PM

Got a business module on the 9th >.>

bobidrawpictures 03-01-2008 04:55 PM

i have research methods on friday go me

uni - psychology

Ami 03-01-2008 04:56 PM

haha do u have any Zed?

Aphelion 03-01-2008 04:57 PM

Uggghh. Yes.
Chemistry and Biology.
And my Coursework final piece as well. But I have a deadline for that. But still.
Uuugh. I don't know ANYTHING for Biology.
Just.
Gah >.<

Zedebee 03-01-2008 04:58 PM

Nope I have none =(
I miss maths
That's extremely sad, I know, but I love it....

Ami 03-01-2008 04:59 PM

well shouldnt we all be revising, instead of being on ryl :P
x

claireyfairy 03-01-2008 05:00 PM

I miss maths tooooooooooooo :3

sparkle. 03-01-2008 05:01 PM

Not been revising...yet.
I've got English Lang resit next week, then Sociology, Psychology, General Studies, and English Lang. Can't wait for January to be over!

Good luck everyone :) Just remember...there's always resits in the Summer (y) xx

sparkle. 03-01-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry-Gashes (Post 455935)
well shouldnt we all be revising, instead of being on ryl :P
x


ssshh don't say that hehe :) xo

Devil Girl 03-01-2008 05:02 PM

Yeah at uni, Psychology, Management and Philosophy! I am sitting trying to do this bloody lab report for Psychology (that is really late) every one got theirs back, marked before Christmas...I still haven't finished it!!!!

Argh! Just can't study....really think I am going to fail!

Ami 03-01-2008 05:03 PM

biology is sooo much to learn

claireyfairy 03-01-2008 05:03 PM

me too.
i really need to go do businessssssss

Puppet Strings 03-01-2008 05:04 PM

I have science mocks, and have done nooo revision yet.
Good job they're only mocks, really. x

oedipus 03-01-2008 05:36 PM

biology and chemistry modulars... 15th and 18th i think?
ghrhhnklrhnfrbkl
i havent been in school for over a month of the courses :) gooo me
im fooked lmao

Zedebee 03-01-2008 05:38 PM

*cuddles le Aleeeeeeee*

[Purple_Rain] 03-01-2008 05:40 PM

i have 2 maths modules (cos we are fast track and uber special :P)
and physics.

its the summer im dreading. there is one day where i will have 5 hours, 37 and a half minutes of exams :(

claireyfairy 03-01-2008 05:41 PM

ouch! *calming hugs*

exam conditions make me all jitteryyyy

Zedebee 03-01-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Purple_Rain] (Post 456034)
i have 2 maths modules (cos we are fast track and uber special :P)
and physics.

its the summer im dreading. there is one day where i will have 5 hours, 37 and a half minutes of exams :(


Ouchies
*sends you extra brain power*
I don't need it =)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.