RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   lyrics (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26624)

IamJamesGreens 06-12-2007 08:12 PM

lyrics
 
Anyone heard some weird or confusing lyrics that they need help with? I have, because that's why I've created this topic, :laugh:

I think it's a mix between German & French, but babel fish hasn't helped one bit:
" Chien bleu chien franzosischer hund "


It's from Shotter's Nation (Babyshambles), which rocks by the way!

charls 06-12-2007 08:51 PM

literally it's dog blue dog french dog
But from looking it up on lyrics sites I'm getting french dog blues, so it's probably that.

IamJamesGreens 06-12-2007 09:59 PM

Oh, that's it?
Thanks anyway...

Jukebox 06-12-2007 11:16 PM

French Dog Blues!!! That song is awesome. Well, the whole album is rather ace.

Kangaroo 06-12-2007 11:47 PM

Some of Nightwish's lyrics are confusing but i wont write them down here. i cant spell them for one thing.

IamJamesGreens 06-12-2007 11:51 PM

Are you talking about the final song on Once?^

Dicky T 07-12-2007 02:05 AM

The whole of Sigur Ros.
All of it!

Dicky!

gypsyroselee 07-12-2007 02:43 PM

^so true!

hoppi-whatnow?

princesskaytie-leigh 07-12-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyroselee (Post 408231)
^so true!

hoppi-whatnow?

Hoppipolla is puddle jumping. It's a song about jumping in puddles.

" Hopping into puddles
Completely drenched
Soaked
With no boots on "


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.