RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Childhood favourites you are still into? XD (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245574)

DY0101 22-06-2017 08:27 PM

Childhood favourites you are still into? XD
 
Hey guys. Don't normally post on here, but I often find looking back on things i used to love as a kid cheers me up when i'm at a low point.

Don't worry i'm not going to sit here and tell you i still watch scooby doo. :laugh:

When i was aged 8-11 i was a huge Power Rangers fan. Like, literally obsessed. (Evil Green Ranger was THE MAN) Has anyone seen the new movie? I thought it was pretty decent.

Also really loved WWF/WWE back in the day and still watch it occasionally now. Mostly the big events and when my old favourites return.

Oh and Simpsons i still watch! Currently trying to collect the DVDs, season 1, 2 & 3 has been purchased recently. :-p

Sketchy 22-06-2017 09:23 PM

I loved fraggle rock, and still have a fraggle sitting in my living room. It's the one in my avatar.

DY0101 23-06-2017 02:47 PM

haha, i think i watched that briefly but my memory is sketchy of it :tongue2:

Cacoethes 23-06-2017 03:01 PM

Pokemon!!!

Buttons. 23-06-2017 08:22 PM

X-men '90s animated series all the way.

wizzy 24-06-2017 07:29 AM


[Luna] 24-06-2017 11:29 AM

^ Bradley lives near my parents. He's an ********.
Do love a bit of S club though.

Pokemon!
I still love disney films and films like Hocus pocus and Mrs Doubtfire.

Shy_Bambi 24-06-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Luna] (Post 4116191)
Do love a bit of S club though.

Pokemon!
I still love disney films and films like Hocus pocus and Mrs Doubtfire.

All these!
Also Animals Of Farthing Wood was a thing for me. And Spice Girls. Girl power!!! :-p

Buttons. 25-06-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shy_Bambi (Post 4116223)
All these!
Also Animals Of Farthing Wood was a thing for me.

Oh my days me too! Complete forgot until you posted.

Cacoethes 25-06-2017 09:28 PM

Yes animals of farthing wood!! I loved that as a kid!!

Also, not really from my actual childhood (although i did read the books in junior school) Horrible Histories! Its on netflix now :)

FabulousMike 25-06-2017 09:30 PM

Not still into them but....

Queens Nose and....

Going Round The Twist!

That's all.

[Luna] 26-06-2017 06:01 PM

Going round the twist!!

FabulousMike 27-06-2017 11:43 AM

It was great, don't make them like that anymore.

Shy_Bambi 04-07-2017 11:09 AM

Omg the Queens Nose!! And Bodger and badger. Chucklevision. Mona the vampire. Rugrats.

zombiehunter 06-07-2017 12:50 PM

he man and the masters of the universe, ghostbusters thundercats trap door and all the other awesome shows I loved as a kid.

also loved fun house and knightmare and always catch the repeats on challenge tv whenever they are repeated :-D

Buttons. 07-07-2017 04:59 AM

I now have the Chucklevision them tune in my head.

Sketchy 07-07-2017 06:40 PM

Zombie I loved trap door!

Iamcatbug 07-07-2017 08:04 PM

Funny bones.
Spider
Brum
My little pony
Digimon
Pokémon
And a million others

zombiehunter 09-07-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchy (Post 4118687)
Zombie I loved trap door!

Don't you open that TRAP DOOOOOOOOOR :-D

Sketchy 09-07-2017 04:17 PM

^ cos there's something down there!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.