![]() |
groans. /rant that would like replies
I dyed my hair last night. To cover up the white parts for a while. And to brighten me up.
I put a towel down on the floor, but it dripped when I got into the shower, that's the only way it can have happened. Some got onto the carpet, just in front of the bath. I cleaned it up some last night. Its mostly out. Only shows up in certain lights. After all, it was Mahogany colour, dark reddish brown. Its a brown berber carpet. So its not a huge huge deal. I thought. Well, adult me thought. Then I get a note from my flatmate. She put it in my shoes. So I got it when I left for work. Asking me to clean the hair dye off the carpet. I feel like a child. I've been Googling stain removal. I'll have to try again when I get home. But it hardly shows anyway. And its not permanent dye. It'll fade. Especially as that part of carpet gets damp often. What's the big deal? Ok, back to work. At least I can get on V3 at work now. Even so the proxy server box keeps popping up randomly and I have to keep signing in. "GO AWAY YOU STUPID BOX" *sigh* Thanks for listening. |
Can't your flatmate talk to you??
Strange person! Also sounds like a control freak - if it's almost the same colour can't you just say it's part of the pattern and she's going doolally if she thinks its not? Or 'you want it cleared up, do it yourself' sort of thing! Stain remover really is the only option, just keep using it from time to time and it will eventually go. Luck! lozx |
Pee in her tea! watch her drink it as you remove said stain with a grin of pure evil on your face!
|
oohhh!
What an evil, excellent idea! Snigger! Dare you! Loz x |
hey. thanks. :)
uh. if it was purple or like, green, I could understand, but its virtually camouflaged. the way I see it. she used to be... picky like this, but has been less so lately. I'm tired and weepy and that doesn't help. I'll be buying vinegar on the way home. Apparantly that's one of the things that might get it out. That and washing up liquid. |
Tell her it's her fault for having a carpet in the bathroom in the first place, and then pee in her tea again. |
Lol, yes, pee in her tea! I used to get hair dye all over everything back in the day, it's just one of those things.
|
Agreed! Carpet in the bathroom is most definitely wrong!
hehe pee tea ---tee-pee! I dont know why but thats given me the giggles. |
Did you get it sorted Katie?
*squish* |
Yes. Sorted.
And she said I did a good job. :) |
That's great :)
|
Hm. Its ok. A bit on the brightish side at the moment. [Its Movida Mahogany, I can't find a link that shows it properly.]
|
It was on special offer in Sainsburys, £1-99. :)
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:57 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.