RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Where to put my new dvd? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239560)

not_so_insig 11-03-2016 11:02 PM

Where to put my new dvd?
 
I have two dvd cabinets. One is full and one is half full. The full one has mainly got doctor who dvds.

However I recently purchased the Sarah Jane Adventures on dvd. It came today. Now the question is should I put it in the dvd cabinet with the doctor who dvds (meaning that I will have to take out some dvds) or do I put it in the other dvd cabinet (which has the space ?

Logically part of me thinks that it should be with the doctor who dvds because it's a doctor who spin off but part of me cba to rearrange the dvds.

So help?!

Indigo. 11-03-2016 11:46 PM

I would put it with the DW ones, but truth is I really like rearranging my collections all the time, so I wouldn't mind taking some dvds out and stuff.

Doikers 12-03-2016 12:13 AM

You should put it in the spin off cabinet with Torchwood DVD's

You know it makes sense , OCD sense but sense no less :)

Sentient Treacle 12-03-2016 12:25 AM

Definitely the Doctor Who cabinet. I know I'd have to do that or I'd forget it was in the separate one and end up taking all the DW ones out looking for it anyway. Pre-emptive strike.

Also, collections and order are nice.

not_so_insig 12-03-2016 03:10 PM

Thanks everyone.

I put it in with the Doctor Who dvds in the end. I took out the Upstairs Downstairs (the itv version) dvds out. Logically it makes sense because in my other dvd cabinet I have all the horsey related dvds together (I counted The Last Unicorn as horsey).

I got another new dvd today (well new to me as it was second hand) & once I have tested it (I double check any dvds which are not brand new) I shall put it away in the dvd cabinet which is not so full.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.