RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   So long time away... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236528)

Anarchymummy 10-11-2015 01:24 PM

So long time away...
 
So I've stumbled back here after a long while and wondered if anyone from the 'old days' was still here. I was most active between 2003 - 2007 using the name Spikes and used this name when the 'new' site was launched shortly before I had my daughter.

Eir 10-11-2015 03:05 PM

Vague memories of seeing you round the traps, very vague, most likely as spikes from old site. Wasn't horrendously active in vets, but occasionally poked my head in (was 17 in 2003). Pretty certain I was ktanaya in ruin, but I was rather unwell, so my memory isn't great about then.
Welcome back tho.

Margo 10-11-2015 03:39 PM

*waves*. Yup I remember you. I r a penguin. Was it Claire? Bad with names but definitely remember xx

lostdoll 24-11-2015 09:38 PM

Spikes definitely rings a bell! Hey x

midnite 25-11-2015 07:12 PM

Yup I remember spikes :-)

Devil Girl 25-11-2015 09:43 PM

Yes I remember both usernames. How are you? x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.