RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Motivational Playlist (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227637)

Guest Visitor 21-10-2014 09:32 AM

Motivational Playlist
 
What do you listen to when you're low on energy but have an intimidating to-do list? I'll start with the obvious, "We Are the Champions" by Queen.

Go! :hop:

Chocolate Fireguard 21-10-2014 10:57 AM

'Gold' by Spandau Ballet :thumbup:

Serendipity. 21-10-2014 03:11 PM

Erm, I have quite a few. Mostly guilty pleasures :P

Fame!
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Sexy and I Know It - Lmfao (I know, I know. I'm ashamed!)
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk, and/or Stronger - Kanye West
Shake It Out - Florence and the Machine
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Levitate - Hadouken

Buttons. 21-10-2014 03:57 PM

YMCA all the way.

nowhereman 21-10-2014 04:30 PM

Anything by S Club 7...*embarrassing*

Icecube. Swirls 21-10-2014 04:33 PM

Strong will continue

Enthused 22-10-2014 11:44 AM

The Rocky soundtrack.

JusC 23-10-2014 12:16 PM

Any music from Taylor Swift to Rihanna.

Isoverity 23-10-2014 06:29 PM

I go in reverse - to get motivated I turn all distraction off until its just me and the monster (task)

Gods and Monsters 23-10-2014 10:53 PM

Flawless by Beyonce
Paper Gangsta by Lady Gaga
Black Skkknhead by Kanye West
Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

Not really motivational songs per se, but they motivate me! :roll:

Too Shy 23-10-2014 11:32 PM

Tiger Feet - Mud

Not motivational as such, but it's so uptempo and happy and catchy, it's impossible not to be energised by it!

Zedebee 24-10-2014 08:57 PM

Jump rope - Blue October
Someone - Lucy Spraggan

charcoal feathers 24-10-2014 10:12 PM

Lately, it would be anything by Koo Koo Kanga Roo they just fill me with energy.

Check them out and get your dance on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkrJ...lkExYI0TlF8PZA

Elmer 24-10-2014 10:32 PM

Livin' on a Prayer!

lilahgrace 27-10-2014 03:26 AM

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

depressed_61 29-10-2014 04:50 PM

I listen to the Attack on Titan theme song :wow:

Guest Visitor 02-11-2014 10:14 AM

I am so greatful nobody said The Fox. Aaaaand, I'll just leave this here:

http://youtu.be/-7akjeomUck

ParanormalChickenGeek 02-11-2014 11:55 AM

Roar - Katy Perry
Superheroes - The Script
Korn - Hater

yoyogirl 02-11-2014 10:27 PM

Breathe me sia

nowhereman 05-11-2014 12:30 AM

Just a tip, you could search playlists on spotify and youtube. Not sure if you'll find them under the word motivational, but you could search party song lists, they usually get me going :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.