RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   ugh upset (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225615)

horselove 08-08-2014 01:57 AM

ugh upset
 
I'm really upset right now I have no one to talk to, my mom didn't take me to see beauty (this horse I'm to training) . Beauty and I have so much alike we both don't have friends , no one listens to us. Beauty 's owner is to old and busy to train her so I'm doing it. It's really important that I spend time with her so that she can feel loved and so that she can stop kicking people. Beauty let's her anger out on others. Everyone thinks shes a bad crazy horse but she's not . She's sweet and gentle. She's the only friend I have down here where I moved . She helps me get my mind off things. 🐴❤

talaiporia 08-08-2014 01:59 AM

Hi there. This board is for General Chat (like funny things, jokes, disractions). You might find you get more support from General Support & Advice, or another one of the support boards.

Do you think you could talk to your mum about why you can't see Beauty?

horselove 10-08-2014 07:29 AM

I'm still trying to get use to RYL. Really hard.

lozza 10-08-2014 09:20 AM

it can be hard working everything out on here when you first join! for me I found it helpful to see what kinds of posts were in each section of the board and then decide where what I wanted to say best fitted..


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.