RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WE'RE ENGAGED!!!! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223066)

Pi.R^2 31-05-2014 12:16 PM

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!
 
So me and J (ThePrincessOfDenial) got engaged this week :spinny:

Unbreakable. 31-05-2014 12:21 PM


Snow White. 31-05-2014 12:27 PM

I saw just the title and thought GOD I HOPE THIS IS J &J.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Congratulations you beautiful, lovely, darling ladies!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH.

Fire Fly 31-05-2014 12:29 PM

YAY :D Congratulations! You both make an awesome power couple! xxx

ellycat 31-05-2014 12:44 PM

congrats!!

Wonderland. 31-05-2014 01:02 PM

EPIC TIMES.

So happy for you both <3

Tig 31-05-2014 01:40 PM

Congratulations ladies! <3 x

random.swirls 31-05-2014 01:50 PM

Exciting times!

High_Voltage 31-05-2014 02:15 PM

Aw, congratulations to you both

not_so_insig 31-05-2014 04:36 PM

Congrats! x

Animad 31-05-2014 04:45 PM

Congrats to the both of you

whirlpools 31-05-2014 05:00 PM

Congratulations! :-)

Patent Pending 31-05-2014 05:19 PM

Congrats to both of youuuuuuu <3

Loads of love.

x x x

P.S. I can tell how much I'm dreading the World Cup because I read the title as 'WE'RE ENGLAND' =\

Foxtrot Oscar 31-05-2014 05:27 PM

Best.news.ever.

MunchBox 31-05-2014 05:31 PM

Even though I already congratulated you on FB, I think an "ermahgerd" is in order.
So, ermahgerd!!

long road 31-05-2014 05:32 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pi.R^2 31-05-2014 11:12 PM

Thank you so much everyone! I've been really overwhelmed with the amount of people wishing us well and being happy for us :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mix Tape (Post 3793407)
P.S. I can tell how much I'm dreading the World Cup because I read the title as 'WE'RE ENGLAND' =

oh no! Hope you manage to avoid the world cup as much as possible!

random.swirls 01-06-2014 12:07 AM

^ surely it will be an RYL meet as Jenna was queen of meets!

MunchBox 01-06-2014 09:45 AM

^ heh, I can see that. They'll register at PaperChase and have the reception at Marble Arch Spoons.

Too Shy 01-06-2014 10:42 AM

Ahh, that is lovely news - congratulations! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.