RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   n00b agony (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2201)

Belt 04-06-2007 06:54 PM

n00b agony
 
I'm having such a hard time with RYL v3-it's like I go blind when I look at the screen. Anyone else share my 'n00b' agony?

xsugarandspicex 04-06-2007 06:56 PM

im not used to it yet.
but im getting there.
its like getting a new girlfriend after getting dumped.
i need to stop comparing the new one to the old one.
i need to move on and accept that change is a good thing.

claireyfairy 04-06-2007 06:57 PM

i miss seeing all the names at the bottom

zwie07 04-06-2007 06:57 PM

I'm not having any trouble navigating the site, but i like the avatar, Belt :D

James 04-06-2007 06:57 PM

This one has better legs after all, let's be honest ;)

Belt 04-06-2007 06:58 PM

Well-I guess I'll have to get used to it! It's gonna take a hella lot of time though! Maybe once the threads are more familiar I'll be fine.

PS is that sexy signature allowed?

BeautyFiend 04-06-2007 06:59 PM

Robyn just take comfort in the Rainbow Room =]

Belt 04-06-2007 06:59 PM

And yes, I love my avatar too
That's a really good thing RYL v3 has; the accessibility to larger more homoerotic lord of the rings

Tears and Rain 04-06-2007 06:59 PM

shushh don't alert it i love that pic ;P

umumum i'll get there. it's all just quite fast right now!

Aphelion 04-06-2007 07:03 PM

Love the avatar too, it made me laugh :)

xsugarandspicex 04-06-2007 07:06 PM

you on about mine Robyn?
want me to remove it?

linder surprise 04-06-2007 07:13 PM

i dont think *anybody* is settled here yet.
well.
apart from those ppl who've already been here for the past two months ¬_¬.

BeautyFiend 04-06-2007 07:16 PM

Linda? Bitter? Never :p

member 04-06-2007 07:16 PM

I laughed loudly at the avatar. Hahaha!

linder surprise 04-06-2007 07:17 PM

wellllllll.
i'm just jealous they got to have the arcade before us.

BeautyFiend 04-06-2007 07:20 PM

The results were reset :p

Belt 04-06-2007 07:23 PM

No don't remove it! EVER!
It's hot-by the way Nat-be thrilled, you're my first buddy.

What's the arcade?

BeautyFiend 04-06-2007 07:24 PM

ooo ^_^
Go to fun and distraction... the ryl arcade is at the top!
Actually don't... you'll spend all your time playing and fail your gcse's :ermm:

xsugarandspicex 04-06-2007 07:29 PM

i want to be peoples buddy.

BeautyFiend 04-06-2007 07:30 PM

you're my buddy, Charlie


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.