RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm back! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216685)

Haleigh.xx 12-12-2013 03:28 AM

I'm back!
 
I'm not sure if too many of you will remember me, but I have been lurking and I recognize a lot of your usernames.
Glad to see that you are still with us and I am hoping you are doing well.

So much has changed since I have last been on here.
Broke up with my abusive boyfriend, a few hospitalizations, countless medication changes, dropping in and out of college (in now!), spent 8 months in a partial program, very rarely SI, but now I struggle with anorexia.

But all in all, MUCH better than I used to be.

Blah blah blah.
:P

a_seething_one 15-12-2013 10:36 PM

Welcome back!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.