RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Eighteen [in progress, but please look at it] (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215792)

LizzieRose 18-11-2013 06:21 PM

Eighteen [in progress, but please look at it]
 
I decided to write a poem about me turning 18, but since I'm not there yet, I'm going to wait until a month before, two weeks before, one week before, and the day of my 18th birthday until I write the rest of the poem. What do you think so far though? I might also add in a month after my birthday, too, to give closure.

One year...
---
Oh, my gosh!
It's almost here!
I can't believe,
Just one more year!

Six months...
---
Half way there!
I'm ready for this!
The day will soon be here,
When they'll respect and say "miss".

Three months...
---
Holy ****.
I'm not ready anymore.
I don't want it to arrive.
I wanna read child lore.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.