RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My favorite part about... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214859)

SoSimple 22-10-2013 11:07 PM

My favorite part about...
 
Hey guys!

I hope this isn't a thread already but I didn't see one. So here goes:

The person above you gives a subject, ex. Christmas,
And you say your favorite part about it! My answer: Christmas Carols!

Ok, your turn!

Favorite part about school?

SoSimple 22-10-2013 11:13 PM

I hope that made sense! Lol

MeganAlmighty 23-10-2013 12:22 AM

Favourite part about school was one teacher in particular

What's your favourite part about Autumn?

Shoshana Rochel 23-10-2013 06:16 AM

The leaves changing and being all pretty colors.

What's your favorite part about the spring?

Quo Vadis 23-10-2013 07:54 PM

Flowers, sunshine, grass, trees

RYL

Zedebee 23-10-2013 09:24 PM

Meeting my best friends.

Halloween?

SoSimple 23-10-2013 09:31 PM

Carving pumpkins!

The weekend?

Buttons. 24-10-2013 08:35 AM

Church and the after tea service and after that drink at my grandma's.

Halloween?

Foxtrot Oscar 24-10-2013 08:37 AM

'Scream' Eggs!

Going on holiday?

SoSimple 24-10-2013 02:03 PM

Not being here.

The park?

Shoshana Rochel 24-10-2013 05:22 PM

Walking around

The holidays?

SoSimple 25-10-2013 12:56 AM

People in a good mood.

Your age?

Quo Vadis 25-10-2013 10:01 AM

Less hostility

Church

SoSimple 25-10-2013 11:44 PM

The worship but the people are really nice too.

The dentist?

Quo Vadis 26-10-2013 12:49 PM

The outcome of their work

S e x

SoSimple 26-10-2013 06:48 PM

I wouldn't know. Lol

Friday nights?

nowhereman 26-10-2013 07:26 PM

Having a drink or two.

Germany.

Quo Vadis 26-10-2013 08:44 PM

So many great geniuses

Your country

EvilAngel 26-10-2013 09:02 PM

Our Queen

The Year

Quo Vadis 26-10-2013 09:23 PM

I met a wonderful person

Nature


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.