RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Twisted Memories (Poem) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213682)

DarkWhispers123 18-09-2013 11:06 PM

Twisted Memories (Poem)
 
We can only run so fast
But the memories always last
They chase and follow
And leave us hollow
Through every twist and turn
They sizzle in a slow burn
Swallow us like a dark mist
Choke us with their vengeful fist
They haunt us over the years
Make us shed sorrowed tears
We can’t escape these
Twisted Memories
What you did still haunts my mind
But I keep it where none can find
A dark tinge on my soul
I can never be whole
Trapped inside perpetual night
Swallowed away from the light
My smile has turned into a frown
I can’t escape these
Twisted Memories

Morpheus 23-09-2013 10:00 PM

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=37037

DarkWhispers123 24-09-2013 10:26 PM

Thats only for multiple content at one time.

ksdaughter 14-10-2013 11:41 PM

this poem is really well constructed and flows really well i really like it

DarkWhispers123 14-10-2013 11:58 PM

Thank you

nowhereman 17-10-2013 09:31 PM

I like it too x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.