RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   England VS South Africa- Rugby World Cup (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21344)

OutOfTheWoods11 20-10-2007 07:19 PM

England VS South Africa- Rugby World Cup
 
I'm not a very sporty person but I am patriotic enough and socially concious enough to watch the Rugby World Cup Final at 8pm tonight....

Bearing in mind that South Africa beat england 35-0 in the group stage... but since then England has beaten two of the strongest contendors (France and the Aussies)...

Obviously i'm supporting England but what about the rest of you?

Sans Peur 20-10-2007 07:22 PM

I will be supporting south africa.Id rather not have to listen to england go on for another 4 years about being world champions.

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 07:24 PM

England all the way!
*sings* Swing low, sweet chariot.....

*Beth* 20-10-2007 07:25 PM

I'd LOVE England to win, but realistically... it's not gonna happen is it. :(

TheCon 20-10-2007 07:28 PM

I hope England wins.
I also hope that they'll NOT go on about it for years to come if they do.

Jayne. 20-10-2007 07:31 PM

I want England to win!!!!

I don't think they have a chance though!
Not with that South African man who runs as fast as like a lepard or something!

xxx

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 07:35 PM

Can I just ask... what's wrong with England "going on" about winning a world cup? It's a major tournament, and who ever wins has every right to be proud of winning and to "go on" about it for as long as they like.

And to be honest, it's nice to know that England finally has one sport that we do well in! Come on the boys!

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken.Smiles (Post 331787)
I want England to win!!!!

I don't think they have a chance though!
Not with that South African man who runs as fast as like a lepard or something!

xxx

They may have Habana, but we have the original "Billy Wizz" in Jason Robinson... not to mention the amazing kicking of Jonny!

TheCon 20-10-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrissyann (Post 331791)
Can I just ask... what's wrong with England "going on" about winning a world cup? It's a major tournament, and who ever wins has every right to be proud of winning and to "go on" about it for as long as they like.

It gets tedious but that's just my opinion (Y)
It would be the same with any other country too so y'know...awk well.

Jayne. 20-10-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrissyann (Post 331791)
Can I just ask... what's wrong with England "going on" about winning a world cup? It's a major tournament, and who ever wins has every right to be proud of winning and to "go on" about it for as long as they like.

And to be honest, it's nice to know that England finally has one sport that we do well in! Come on the boys!

I agree! We never win anything so if we did win I think we should make the most of it while we have it.

xxx

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCon (Post 331801)
It gets tedious but that's just my opinion (Y)

Fair enough, I'll let you off lol. I'm just very patriotic :-D

TheCon 20-10-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrissyann (Post 331808)
Fair enough, I'll let you off lol. I'm just very patriotic :-D

No worries. I'd be the same if it was my country in the final.

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCon (Post 331814)
No worries. I'd be the same if it was my country in the final.


Ah... so it's jelousy! :-p

I really hope we win again, because I want to go to another parade in London. My only unauthorised absence from school was to go and freeze to death in Trafalgar Square :whistling: but it was worth it.

TheCon 20-10-2007 08:01 PM

Lol, it is...only if i was REALLY that jealous, i'd be supporting South Africa but i'm not >.< Sooo, come on England i guess =p

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCon (Post 331829)
Lol, it is...only if i was REALLY that jealous, i'd be supporting South Africa but i'm not >.< Sooo, come on England i guess =p


Good on ya :hop:

Dan 20-10-2007 08:05 PM

COME ON ENGLAND!

MammaMia 20-10-2007 08:10 PM

COME ON ENGLANNNNNNND!

I love that song- swing low...sweet charoit....coming to carry me home (or however it goes..I keep forgetting) me & my dad sing it every new year's eve....haha! just those 3 lines =]

Chrissyann 20-10-2007 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dance!Dance!4eva (Post 331850)
COME ON ENGLANNNNNNND!

I love that song- swing low...sweet charoit....coming to carry me home (or however it goes..I keep forgetting) me & my dad sing it every new year's eve....haha! just those 3 lines =]

Close enough :-p there's a dance to it too.... not that I know it :blush:

Absi 20-10-2007 10:59 PM

*cries*

as if it matters now.

BeautyFiend 20-10-2007 11:14 PM

That try was a fuc'king JOKE.
We fail@rugby.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.